• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subomie

• BambiStar

• Curaga

• Conker

Top Posters In This Topic

Dialga.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 13 (Sawk, Funnyfatty, Bartender, Katamari, memeboy, PMM, Norte, Seffers, Save The Day, Konril, SlowGinFizzzz, AMIT, Rence)
Lowest Score: 1 x 6 (Gourgeist, Shendelzare, Chiidish, Red Light, G.U.Y, Magickarp)

11's Received: 2
Conker, JoeRobert

Shendelzare: "1 + ariana grande "and what about it" gif."

Curaga: "Mess... This was the beginning of the overdesigned legendaries imo."

Ewan Chaos: "I used to be a Little Pearlster, but as time has gone on I've preferred Dialga. #ThankYouPMD"

Suilen: "we love time manipulation."

sunbathinganimal: "worst box legendaries I fear."

AMIT: "gaggy typing and powerful design. I was a Diamond girlie originally so I have always loved her! the battle music is amazing & one of my faves to this day. Alexa play Time by Utada!"

Sawk: "they're 8 for me, but i wanna payola them."

memeboy: "memorable, you could even say timeless.. :pancake:"

And only because it's her 11.

833c7b563aaffcc497655a257b23e7be.gif

Conker: "Dialga must do doing something. He keeps his haters talkin. He's got the women gawking. Look at these people marching. He's got it poppin. He's got these albums droppin. Despite the player hating. He hits the nation nothing. Hip-hop the cynical. Rock, rap and political. Lyrics so original. He's hitting every syllable. Here we go. Definitely my favorite. He's cute. He's got a great cry. He's got a good color scheme. I wouldn't want to mess with him and I would love to have him as my pet bodyguard."

Lovely.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Curaga said:

35. Gallade (-17)

wait

jeonqmi-blonde.gif

AMIT doing more j-pop promo than me

q961v5q.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Dialga.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 13 (Sawk, Funnyfatty, Bartender, Katamari, memeboy, PMM, Norte, Seffers, Save The Day, Konril, SlowGinFizzzz, AMIT, Rence)
Lowest Score: 1 x 6 (Gourgeist, Shendelzare, Chiidish, Red Light, G.U.Y, Magickarp)

11's Received: 2
Conker, JoeRobert

Shendelzare: "1 + ariana grande "and what about it" gif."

Curaga: "Mess... This was the beginning of the overdesigned legendaries imo."

Ewan Chaos: "I used to be a Little Pearlster, but as time has gone on I've preferred Dialga. #ThankYouPMD"

Suilen: "we love time manipulation."

sunbathinganimal: "worst box legendaries I fear."

AMIT: "gaggy typing and powerful design. I was a Diamond girlie originally so I have always loved her! the battle music is amazing & one of my faves to this day. Alexa play Time by Utada!"

Sawk: "they're 8 for me, but i wanna payola them."

memeboy: "memorable, you could even say timeless.. :pancake:"

And only because it's her 11.

Conker: "Dialga must do doing something. He keeps his haters talkin. He's got the women gawking. Look at these people marching. He's got it poppin. He's got these albums droppin. Despite the player hating. He hits the nation nothing. Hip-hop the cynical. Rock, rap and political. Lyrics so original. He's hitting every syllable. Here we go. Definitely my favorite. He's cute. He's got a great cry. He's got a good color scheme. I wouldn't want to mess with him and I would love to have him as my pet bodyguard."

Lovely.

200.gif?cid=a595bef3w0zj859ggi3pu3wcz9vf

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Aw. Ok, next!

72. Purugly (+34)

Queen is coming slowly but surely. The CROWN will be yours one day. :gaygacat4:

cf14b38fd2d6da6f7ea93d0b90d0bfbdc391ae8f

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

the only real legends this gen are giratina and the nightmare one, whose name i forgot

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a9p06xtzj7daytuzz5

Edited by Heldenzeit

Luxray.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 6 (Rence, Chiidish, SlowGinFizzzz, Norte, Ewan Chaos, PMM)
Lowest Score: 1 x 4 (Magickarp, Touch Pass, Pillowcase, Gourgeist)

Shendelzare: "Always leaves me disappointed and wanting more everytime I use it in a playthrough."

Curaga: "Loving that concept, but it's a little off for me, not a perfect 10 (oversized head?)."

Konril: "Serving EMO C.U.N.T."

Ewan Chaos: "I love a slightly basic design when it ends up being so cool. Also biased because any time I play a Sinnoh game I use him and name him after my cat. Regional form or mega Electric-Dark WHEN?"

Suilen: "she could use that second Dark type, but even with me being a double type *****, she still didn't leave my team until the end, so maybe she's fine with this."

sunbathinganimal: "Overrated line but she's a cute girl."

AMIT: "Intimidating King! another one that was probably used by many during at least their first Sinnoh run. sadly not quite as good as Staraptor when it came to actual battling, but definitely could pull its own weight regardless. we love a double Intimidate core! deserved a better move pool and Speed stat! (and now not to body shame, but those ears are BIG)."

PillowCase: "Too masc 4 my taste."

Funnyfatty: "it would have been a 10 if it wasn't such a mistake. Perfect design, weird everything else."

Luxray is cute but extremely overrated. guess it just somewhat shines because of all the trash that sinnoh offers

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a9p06xtzj7daytuzz5uwtk2k1c1rivglrhrnu07l&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with Luxray per se, but he is a litmus test through and through. Those girls who talk about how they "always end up using Staraptor and Luxray on my Sinnoh teams xD"...? Yes, that would be because of terminal basicity. It's incurable I fear.

• Haha 1

@Magickarp serving taste, Who would have thought

:clack:

• Haha 1

Ugh I love Dialga. That typing is such a huge STOMP. :jonny5: And then they made the good sis balanced, now they don't care anymore and we have OP disasters like Miraidon. 

• Like 1

Just now, AMIT said:

Ugh I love Dialga. That typing is such a huge STOMP. :jonny5: And then they made the good sis balanced, now they don't care anymore and we have OP disasters like Miraidon. 

Yeah lol, modern legends are awful. SwSh and SV are the nadir of pokémon.

(Me ignoring that it probably stems back to the UBs who I blindly defend :ducky:)

• Like 3

Toxicroak.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 5 (AbeHicks, Katamari, Rabbit, AMIT, Chiidish)
Lowest Score: 1 x 2 (Touch Pass, Gourgeist)

Curaga: "Ugly, but make it cool (but still not that cool...)."

AMIT: "I like how it can go both physical and/or special with a pretty rich movepool which is in line with it's flexible frog body (ended a certain furry bait design from the same gen!). it took until Gen IX for it to get a single Water-type damaging move though, which is kinda weird unless I'm missing something. maybe my fave frog based pokemon. certainly much better than that Gen V atrocity."

Sawk: "a bit worse than pre evo, but still slays."

• Thanks 1

Love Luxray personally but I also get the points against her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

Yeah lol, modern legends are awful. SwSh and SV are the nadir of pokémon.

(Me ignoring that it probably stems back to the UBs who I blindly defend :ducky:)

At least they did something actually interesting visually for the UBs and they also had some alien lore going on for their powers. Now it's just funny wolf with a sword and funny electric futuristic dragon go brrr!!1 

• Like 1

Shocking that Toxicroak made this far, he is underrated so I don't mind it.

• Like 1

these little legends are dropping like flies :jonny5::msmarvel:

Spoiler

:WAP:

Just now, AMIT said:

At least they did something actually interesting visually for the UBs and they also had some alien lore going on for their powers. Now it's just funny wolf with a sword and funny electric futuristic dragon go brrr!!1 

Me agreeing on every level, but also being in the school of thought of "hehe funny fish go fwooosh" :blush:

ljpetset8tha1.jpg

(+ tera fire + sun)

• Haha 1

Toxicroak.gif

Highest Score: 10 x 5 (AbeHicks, Katamari, Rabbit, AMIT, Chiidish)
Lowest Score: 1 x 2 (Touch Pass, Gourgeist)

Curaga: "Ugly, but make it cool (but still not that cool...)."

AMIT: "I like how it can go both physical and/or special with a pretty rich movepool which is in line with it's flexible frog body (ended a certain furry bait design from the same gen!). it took until Gen IX for it to get a single Water-type damaging move though, which is kinda weird unless I'm missing something. maybe my fave frog based pokemon. certainly much better than that Gen V atrocity."

Sawk: "a bit worse than pre evo, but still slays."

You did so well King. 

OUTlasted Loputa, why?

toxicroak-tuesday.gif

• Like 2

Just now, AMIT said:

You did so well King. 

OUTlasted Loputa, why?

toxicroak-tuesday.gif

We all entranced by the neck ball.

• Haha 2

Now Toxi is a lil icon :gaycatina1:

Me agreeing on every level, but also being in the school of thought of "hehe funny fish go fwooosh" :blush:

ljpetset8tha1.jpg

(+ tera fire + sun)

It's the beat design, those beads powers are so strong they hit us through the screen because I am WEAK for ha and her sisters :wanda:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Subomie said:

ljpetset8tha1.jpg

(+ tera fire + sun)

The way I can't tell if that's an actual Pokemon or not

XKAAB8C.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.