You are married!

TROPICUM

Guess what flop? You traveled to an alternate reality where you are MARRIED!

(if you are already married irl then congrats but you still get teleported)

Your newly found partner is attractive, smart, considerate, etc. You actually kinda like it.

But... one day, this new partner hears your loud ass phone playing your favorite artist. They immediately shut it down and ream at you for playing them and prohibits you to EVER play a song from them, for the rest of your life.

What's the move? Divorce? Or do you accept their terms?

Edited by TROPICUM

Sorry babe the chromatica jockstrap and dawn of chromatica vinyl remix album stay on during sex or I leave you broke and alone

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952094ff736qmyngh662c

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yeahh... Either you will learn to Mother Lana or you ain't getting all of this ever again. 

Tiffany Pollard Reality Tv GIF

Def divorce, could easily find another 

• Like 2

i just get someone else to play it for me:ryan3:

• Haha 1

They would never speak to me like that so this scenario would never happen.  Otherwise I'd lock them in a room for an hour blasting said music on repeat.

:khalyan:

Edited by Archetype
  • Haha 2

Divorce. You will not dictate anything I do in my life.

• Thanks 2

That's silly. At least make your theory more interesting, let's say our faves made some controversial statements so there are actual laws that prohibit anyone from supporting them.

I won't stop giving away my little pleasures in life at the whims of a fucker.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

That would coz me a lot of headaches but thank god there's Nurtec so I'll be fine.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TROPICUM said:

Your newly found partner is attractive, smart, considerate, etc. You actually kinda like it.

Not this poor man being stuck with me :thing:

I could accept indifference to my music or even if he disliked certain artists I like (I dated a Beyhive member who didn't like Taylor and my best friend was a Katycat back when she was famous) but if he actively HATED Lana that would be major red flag :bam:

if he tells me to never listen to Allday again .. an artist that makes me happy and has saved my life many times when I almost thought about giving up. 

i'd leave him in a heartbeat

i rather be  forever alone then be in a miserable relationship

Snatch my phone back and kick him to the curb. It's bey or bye.

Beyoncé - "BREAK MY SOUL" - Page 139 - Music - ATRL

Ew. I'd never marry someone like that in the first place

Cash in the life insurance policy and take them on a hike to a secluded area. :cm: 

4 hours ago, LustSpell said:

Divorce. You will not dictate anything I do in my life.

bam :cm:

for real like… I learned from my last ex-boyfriend (which was overall just a HUGE mistake of a relationship considering he refers to himself as a "community leader" and we rushed into it and he ended up complimenting my musicianship maybe twice throughout the 55ish day relationship, and otherwise only EVER complimented my body/looks) that it's not ever worth staying in a relationship when someone is being controlling. he was big on dictating who i could spend my time with, and demanded photos of myself when i was at the gym with my best friend to prove that we were actually at the gym

ANYWAY! enough of me bringing that darkness into this thread lmao

divorce, babe, divorce! :gaycat2:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Your newly found partner is attractive, smart, considerate, etc.

5 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

day, this new partner hears your loud ass phone playing your favorite artist. They immediately shut it down and ream at you for playing them and prohibits you to EVER play a song from them, for the rest of your life.

Something's not adding up…

no tinashe no marriage :sorry:

RA3luhb.gif

Which one of my faves 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.