Tinashe - 'QUANTUM BABY'

kyliefever2002

1 hour ago, BoDaToe said:

I'm actually surprised she got so many vinyl variants for this project. Indie retail stores will be able to get the records so ask your local record store to order your copy (even though the exclusive is mad ugly:fan:). Most places will order more than one copy and it would be so cool to see her on record store shelves!

Hide contents

Sorry if this should be in the vinyl thread, I figured it was more relevant to the album thread.

Surprisingly doing well too

Edited by nuclear

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• PartyFavor

• crf13

• Tinashebanks

Downvote me into oblivion but red flags does not do anything for me. It messes with the pacing of the album (to me)

but i make it work on my complete bb/a tracklist :fan:

• Thanks 1

I wonder if she will perform all of BB/A and QB on tour since most people didn't get to see the bb/a tour.

Victoria beefin with Tinashe? Why does this look so awkward :deadvision:

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

tinashe is very much outside of the scene, she is somewhat of an introvert and rarely attends industry events unless she is close/affiliated with the the hosts, or in promotion mode 

there's no beef, i believe tinashe just isn't bothered with the social scene of it all 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

scream at her bet into her phone though, and her bag thrown on the floor

:toofunny3:

2 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

I wonder if she will perform all of BB/A and QB on tour since most people didn't get to see the bb/a tour.

I believe she definitely will. I see this tour going until all three part are complete. It maybe under a different name, but i will definitely be continuation, it would be dumb to not perform those songs (she can leave non of my business off though). Although she doesn't do long shows, she may have to extend her set . 

1 hour ago, Tinashebanks said:

I don't believe they have beef. Tinashe is a bit awkward, there maybe awkwardness but I don't think so. I hope tell tall doing a session together at the very least. 

Edited by nuclear

It's kind of sad people are always so quick to assume the women in R&B do not like each other. It's never that deep. 

Also, imagine not liking None of My Business…that song is soooo Tinashe. 

• Thanks 1

The girlies cant be photographed together until we get some original collabs from them (no remixes)

Victoria, Chloe, Normani, Tinashe and Doechii its time to serve another lady marmalade :celestial5:

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

It's kind of sad people are always so quick to assume the women in R&B do not like each other. It's never that deep. 

Also, imagine not liking None of My Business…that song is soooo Tinashe. 

None of my business is not trash but it a total filler. Needs to be deleted 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I wish we would get a Quantum Baby Experience so bad, the best part of last era 

Same! Hopefully she can just take all of the QB numbers from the upcoming tour and replicate what she did for the BBA Experience

On 9/8/2024 at 7:46 PM, nuclear said:

None of my business is not trash but it a total filler. Needs to be deleted 

Well no it's literally a better song than Nasty & No Broke Boys lmao 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

we're about a month out from tour and normally i wouldn't be saying this because it's never been a real issue before but i'm kinda worried about these sales and the impact it can have on her. that show at the greek is not moving atm. it's weird because i know, like everyone else, it'll all start selling more once the dates get closer but this still isn't necessarily a good sign :dancehall:

47 minutes ago, Saint said:

we're about a month out from tour and normally i wouldn't be saying this because it's never been a real issue before but i'm kinda worried about these sales and the impact it can have on her. that show at the greek is not moving atm. it's weird because i know, like everyone else, it'll all start selling more once the dates get closer but this still isn't necessarily a good sign :dancehall:

Tickets hasn't move much for various dates. Texas is doing poorly as well. DC, Boston, and Chicago is doing poorly as well. She better has some great promos line up cause it going to be disaster. 

On 9/8/2024 at 3:17 PM, nuclear said:

I don't believe they have beef. Tinashe is a bit awkward, there maybe awkwardness but I don't think so. I hope tell tall doing a session together at the very least. 

jciejfnjckeiciufb Girl EXACTLY

Tinashe is weird! We all love her for it but you don't think when she goes to events and meets someone a little more...traditional, like Victoria...that they're gonna think she's weird? Of course they do because Tinashe is very weird lol.

• Thanks 1

not 2on on it's way to doing more stream than nasty :deadbanana2: if this continues it will be doing bigger number than nasty soon, 10 years after release :rip: a hit that stuck like grits.

Eitherway I hope it reach 500M stream on Spotify next year. 2On deserves to have a billion streams to be honest 

Edited by nuclear

On 9/12/2024 at 2:53 PM, nuclear said:

not 2on on it's way to doing more stream than nasty :deadbanana2: if this continues it will be doing bigger number than nasty soon, 10 years after release :rip: a hit that stuck like grits.

Eitherway I hope it reach 500M stream on Spotify next year. 2On deserves to have a billion streams to be honest 

Nothing wrong with a classic! 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.