Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• PartyFavor

• crf13

• Tinashebanks

1 minute ago, needs said:

will she ever hit the top 100 ? that's the fun with our girl

spacer.png

See when you're a trendsetter…ahead of the curve…

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, needs said:

will she ever hit the top 100 ? that's the fun with our girl

spacer.png

Aquarius debuted at number 17 on the Billboard200.[67]

Nightride peaked at number 89 on the US Billboard 200.

Joyride debuted at number 58 on the US Billboard200 for the week of April 28, 2018,[43]

spacer.png

not too much on T now!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, orange22 said:

See when you're a trendsetter…ahead of the curve…

spacer.png

it's actually about MISSING the charts now

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Saint said:

i don't think her team can do anything? this is an issue i've been seeing with the way youtube has been changing things to "clean things up". the videos are there but they don't show up under videos anymore. you have to go to the channel and click the releases tab. 

speaking of youtube tho, she has a hidden video now in the quantum baby playlist

Other artists have uploaded audio videos…. From an SEO stand point this is terrible :rip:

Normani's team did this and her album/songs show up fine.

And hopefully the hidden video is music video or lyric video. It's probably a scrapped album trailer tho lmao

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

When the trilogy serves OUT-199-1

spacer.png

When she does a feature run post tour with a K-pop act & releases physical variants with photo cards 

tinashe-nasty.gif

1 minute ago, Tinashebanks said:

When she does a feature run post tour with a K-pop act & releases physical variants with photo cards 

tinashe-nasty.gif

We need a full Asia tour! Get that yuan, yen, and won legend! 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, needs said:

Not kishi in here writing essays and calling others dramatic. Girl get a mirror.

I'm not a girl.

Actually contribute something and stay on topic!

Block me and move on. 

🏾

Edited by kishi

Love that the essays era is back for Tinashe threads, a full 360 moment for us

• Haha 7

59 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

Love that the essays era is back for Tinashe threads, a full 360 moment for us

No wonder Queen is learning Mandarin! Snow Army doesn't treat her like this 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

Other artists have uploaded audio videos…. From an SEO stand point this is terrible :rip:

Normani's team did this and her album/songs show up fine.

And hopefully the hidden video is music video or lyric video. It's probably a scrapped album trailer tho lmao

i've really only noticed with artists or other people in general like tinashe who have/had multiple youtube accounts like a vevo/"label" account and then their other "side" account that youtube decided to merge together and then make even more changes to. youtube in general is just **** these days :toofunny3:

also, the hidden video was the no broke boys lyric video which is cute! official video coming eventually i guess

• Thanks 1

Nashe is on Danja studios again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

3 minutes ago, YoungDreamer said:

Really hope we get some Britney Blackout era referenced Pop bangers! 

• Like 3

I need her to give me an "Ammunition" type bop or like "Break the Ice" "Get Back" style uggggh

• Like 3

interesting to hear that the third part hasn't been started yet (as of the Apple Music interview) so I guess we got the entire original BB/ANG3L album now apart from a song or two? 

• Like 3

She said she might flip the whole script for part 3 so maybe it will be sounds she hasn't fully explored yet. She is overdue for some breathy real britney-esque songs. Serve us a Breathe On Me and Freakshow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, YoungDreamer said:

I wish she could get the Neptunes (yeah I know ) or Pharrell in there as well. Tinashe + Danja+ Neptunes/pharrell  could be magic. The music industry seems to be headed to early 2000's throwback (can't believe I said that).

I think nasty has changed the vision for part 3, we might get more upbeat, hopefully some uptempo dancy records. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Alex said:

interesting to hear that the third part hasn't been started yet (as of the Apple Music interview) so I guess we got the entire original BB/ANG3L album now apart from a song or two? 

Part 1 and part 2 is the full original album minus NBB and Nasty. Part 3 is the music after, that she is still working on. The music she working on now some probably end up in part 3 , while some of the rest most likely be part of the project after part 3. 

Edited by nuclear
  • Like 1

she probably has enough songs for part III, but after Nasty and NBB's inital response I think she realized it's time for a full on catchy & more uptempo record. 

• Like 1

She recorded more songs in Nasty's and NBB's vein… but I hope she takes more time cause I don't like them much and I'm glad she's still working on new stuff. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

She recorded more songs in Nasty's and NBB's vein… but I hope she takes more time cause I don't like them much and I'm glad she's still working on new stuff. 

Can you tell us who produces them and whom she working with? 

8 hours ago, nuclear said:

Part 1 and part 2 is the full original album minus NBB and Nasty. Part 3 is the music after, that she is still working on. The music she working on now some probably end up in part 3 , while some of the rest most likely be part of the project after part 3. 

Cross That Line was also not on the original album

If "going deeper" for part 3 means a bunch of No Broke Boys she can keep it LOL. And I love No broke boys

Edited by needs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Nobody wants to wake up to the news that I did today.

• Haha 1

Cross That Line, No Broke Boys & When I Get You Alone, are my faves:WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.