Tinashe - 'QUANTUM BABY'

kyliefever2002

2 hours ago, Janet said:

Wish the cover was more cohesive and similar to BB Angel. I loved that cover

Completely different era & this cover matches this era's mad max/dystopia/multi-verse story

I get why folks might not like it since it's very different for her but i'm loving the imagery this era. Hopefully alternative cover is more your guys tasting idk :lakitu:

• Like 1

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Supervillain

• Nashe

Stop trying to figure out the queen's vision until it's complete!

I personally cannot wait for Quantum BB/ANG3L: Nasty Nashe Reloaded - The Re-Up

• Haha 5

Im tempted to put together all 3 parts into one big album and rearrange the track list to make it cohesive… am I psycho? 😂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rockwitu08 said:

Im tempted to put together all 3 parts into one big album and rearrange the track list to make it cohesive… am I psycho? 😂

No, same

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rockwitu08 said:

no. it's something i'm hoping she'll do on her own but i don't have high hopes for that so… :beatfreak: 

• Like 1

So do you guys think we will get another single with the pre order next? Or will the pre order happen without a single release? 

I'm surprised the pre order didn't come with GNS.

Edited by Midnightsun

2 hours ago, Midnightsun said:

So do you guys think we will get another single with the pre order next? Or will the pre order happen without a single release? 

But it does

2 hours ago, Midnightsun said:

Unlikely, I don't think she's setting up iTunes/merch pre-orders again. It will be like Uh Huh who got that "music video" on release week. 

1 hour ago, campelo said:

I will be streaming this under BB/Ang3l on my lastfm :thing:

Quantum Baby is the original album title :skull:

On 6/30/2024 at 11:14 AM, redsing707 said:

But it does

I meant iTunes pre order

Just finding out this is a month and a half away, fuming a little but hyped anyway

Getting No Sleep made it clear that this will be as good as the original BB/ANG3L and she hasn't released anything but perfection since before Songs For You so I trust she'll deliver :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.