• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• YoungDreamer

• Supervillain

• Nashe

3 hours ago, Rafael said:

All this gaggery for a 7-song album which we heard 2 songs already is not it. Hopefully she increased it to 10 at least.

that's why it's called part II hun, take your ass and listen to BB/ANG3L 

ot: so excited! wanted this for July so I can still enjoy during summer but it's not Fall with my girl, so I'll take it! 

• Like 4

damn I really wanted the GNS cover as the album cover

still SO excited....have had BB/ANG3L on repeat lately and Nasty + GNS are both :flame:

another excellent era from the most underrated girl in the game!

Edited by 50thStateofMind

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

that's why it's called part II hun, take your ass and listen to BB/ANG3L 

ot: so excited! wanted this for July so I can still enjoy during summer but it's not Fall with my girl, so I'll take it! 

I know. I just think it's unfortunate that she's really gaining some momentum and attention right when we are about to get a second part to a project and so god damn short.

If we were just the 5 of us paying attention as usual, I would never complain about it. I know it's part 2 of BB/ANG3L... but now that there 100 of us, I wanted her to show off :cm:

Edited by Rafael

can she repress all of her albums on vinyl please?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, campelo said:

So the project is not BB/Angel anymore? :celestial5:

The way that no one understands the album naming including myself :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Baby trilogy 

PT1 BB/ANG3L

PT2 Quantum Baby

PT3 TBA

"Oh but she announced as bb angel pt2 quantum baby" pls don't read too much deep into it just group them as Baby and leave it like this :skull: 

Part 3 wasn't on her plans until that interviewer asked her about a third part and we know she's only recording it rn unlike PT 1 and 2 that are done for quite some time

5 hours ago, YoungDreamer said:

Baby trilogy 

PT1 BB/ANG3L

PT2 Quantum Baby

PT3 TBA

"Oh but she announced as bb angel pt2 quantum baby" pls don't read too much deep into it just group them as Baby and leave it like this :skull: 

Part 3 wasn't on her plans until that interviewer asked her about a third part and we know she's only recording it rn unlike PT 1 and 2 that are done for quite some time

I guess this makes sense, but she said "BB/ANG3L" full album coming soon

if BB/ANG3L is a trilogy why call the first part BB/ANG3L if they're all considered BB/ANG3L?

After Songs For You, this is her best cover art. I love the glam meets mad max cloudy day in the desert theme she keeps going with. And the "10" signifying BB/ANG3L as her tenth project is such a cute Easter egg. The logo is perfectly sized unlike the original 333 logo. Much better cover art than both 333 covers. 

The album cover is crazy :jonny6: so hot

4 minutes ago, Gyal said:

hoping and praying that gns is the only song of it's kind on the project, I know ya'll like it but the dnb really isn't for me unless it's a dance track

Well it's not 

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.