She was late and had to stop her show due to curfew :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

she'll never not disappoint :ahh:

• Like 1

This is sad 

How many times has this happened to her at this point? :deadvision:

Omg it's always something with this girl 

• Haha 2

How're you gonna buy a ticket to a Sky Ferreira concert & complain about lateness/unprofessionalism? It's happened more times than not ATP

Just now, punisher said:

it's so weird how here stans are like "sky ferreira you will always be famous" "the icon you are"

like no this is just a lazy and ungrateful ***** stop encouraging it:skull:

I have a feeling she's doing this on purpose cause she knows it's gonna go viral and keep her afloat for a while

• Like 1

A trainwreck

EVERYTHING IS EMBARRASSING 🎹🎵

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I guess I admire her tenacity for even trying to have a career anymore.

I don't know her background, but she kinda gives nepo baby energy.

imagine take a long and expensive ass trip from China for a Sky Ferreira concert :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I didn't know she was on a tour :biblionny:

7 minutes ago, k.money said:

I guess I admire her tenacity for even trying to have a career anymore.

I don't know her background, but she kinda gives nepo baby energy.

Her grandmother was Michael Jackson's hairstylist. She's said she doesn't come from money, but she was signed at 15. It's all a little blurry.

She seems to have had a very rough go of navigating the industry & being objectified from such a young age.  

The way Ferreira talks about her first brush with being a pop star makes you wonder why she didn't just pack it all in and live on a farm. She claims she was forced into recording Obsession ("[The label] were like, 'If you do this then you can do whatever you want later,' which wasn't true"), was worked so hard that she fell asleep in interviews ("People thought I was nodding off, like on drugs") and encouraged not to stray too far from the usual pop star line vis-a-vis having a personality.

"I had to be this wholesome teenager from Los Angeles, but sexy as well, but in a weird way because I was underage," she says with a shrug. "You can be sexual if it benefits them, but if it benefits you then forget it. They want their pop stars to be blank but they also want them to be godly. They want you to be the girl next door that's relatable but not offensive. There was a point where I was like, 'I don't want anything to do with being a pop star.' I didn't want anything to do with what it required. I don't want that."

x

Family Guy GIF

catch me on that refund, refund, reeeeefund... we go up and down!

• Haha 2

She rescheduled my show and I didn't end up going cos I knew she'd pull something like this :skull:

Capitol was clearly behind the curfew guys

• Haha 5

People still paying money for this lazy woman :rip: The kii of course being that the music was really never that good and certainly not good enough to be waiting for another album 10 years later

She was almost two hours late to my show, this is just what she does for reasons no one can explain.  Maybe she takes after Madonna a bit too much idk 

Edited by Archetype
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.