Petition to have option to not view avis!

IBeMe

Hello guys, so I often browse atrl while at work or in school and sometimes the avis displayed are simply inappropriate or awkward. Often times I have opened the site and I can feel someone behind me is SHOOK by some of the avis some of our users have lol. I dont care when I'm home but in public it can be really inappropriate. I'm wondering if other members have felt this way and would like to have some kind of setting where we can have avis be non visible temporarily or something like that. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

i feel like ATRL is meant to be seen just like Twitter

extreme precaution and non-public recommended 

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Then don't open it when you're not at home :alexz2:

• Thumbs Down 1

what avis are inappropriate? i think that would be against the rules 

Before I check ATRL in public, I go to the back, turn the brightness down and look to make sure nobody is around.

• Haha 8

love the inappropriate avis, it's the last thing that's not heavily policed on this site

C73C3707-4885-4A20-AA06-AF48F1A13F45.thumb.gif.2c4f07975ef38807f9301c171eb1f22a.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

31 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

i feel like ATRL is meant to be seen just like Twitter

extreme precaution and non-public recommended 

:suburban:

omg I would never open twitter in public. The amount of pr00n on there is just :chick2:

I have several people on my ignore list solely because I hate seeing their avis

:ryan3:

43 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Hello guys, so I often browse atrl while at work or in school and sometimes the avis displayed are simply inappropriate or awkward. Often times I have opened the site and I can feel someone behind me is SHOOK by some of the avis some of our users have lol. I dont care when I'm home but in public it can be really inappropriate. I'm wondering if other members have felt this way and would like to have some kind of setting where we can have avis be non visible temporarily or something like that. 

if you have an adblock, you can right click on the avi and click Block Element and it will hide the avi. hope this helps

:ryan3:

35 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

love the inappropriate avis, it's the last thing that's not heavily policed on this site

C73C3707-4885-4A20-AA06-AF48F1A13F45.thumb.gif.2c4f07975ef38807f9301c171eb1f22a.gif

They should police Smarticle just for that gif alone 

Wendy Williams Thread GIF

• Confused 1

girl bye you are on the most buggy site on the internet and you think you can get something customized 

• Haha 2

Petition to be able to block users or hide posts/threads with certain words? Are we able to do this because all I can see is the option to ignore people but you still see the threads they make…

I agree

i dont wanna sound rude but…

YOU created an account to join this site.

YOU make the decision to visit this site during work and school hours. 

YOU would like the staff to make changes to accomodate YOU while visiting the site during work and school hours? :skull:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

yes this I'm sick of seeing the no neck Tinashe avi

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

if ya that paranoid check your phone or not browse at work .. I remember browsing atrl in school but for some reason my school blocked all images and I was sad about it .. but this was back in 2008 :laugh:  seeing that avi'less forum was depressing

This site in particular nukes my data plan 

I've used atrl at work and never thought about the avis lol

@Tudors u have something u wanna say? downvoting everyone but not saying sh- 

:lmao:

• Like 2

yeah I agree with this actually, I can't stand nudity

2 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

yes this I'm sick of seeing the no neck Tinashe avi

Isn't that Doja? 

Avis are so small on mobile idk how anyone around you can even make out what's in them? Unless you're opening ATRL on your laptop or desktop at work which is...a choice

• Like 1

i don't mind it but some people's pfps are truly disturbing 

avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

That is kinda challenging for mods to do and might be a burden on ATRL's server. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.