What are the craziest celebrity controversies that are forgotten/not talked about?

McNulty

8 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Brandy...

...caught walking in a puddle of vomit

• Haha 2

Caitlyn Jenner killing a man in a car crash

5 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

...caught walking in a puddle of vomit

Edited for clarity. What you mentioned was never controversial

Edited by Tudors

1 hour ago, The Pop Hub said:

Caitlyn Jenner killing a man in a car crash

Huh? This still get referenced literally every time she's being discussed :rip:

• Haha 1

Don't know if this was ever controversial, but I find it extremely disturbing that, as per wiki: "Dion first met Rene Angelil, her future husband and manager, in 1980, when she was 12 and he was 38"

On 4/8/2024 at 12:35 AM, The7thStranger said:

Eminem wrote a song that is nothing more than a murder fantasy about killing the mother of his child.

Not to ignore the other horrible sht in your post, but this one stands out to me because it's crazy to me that people praise Em*nem's music as classic these days, like he's some champion of important music, when I've heard so much sht about how violent/murderous it is :deadbanana2:

Granted, I have only ever heard one song of his that a friend played for me that I truly thought was a joke song (it had a weird fake clown laugh as part of the hook?), so my opinion is uninformed, but I will never listen to his music. I don't think I could stomach it, and I don't want to try to.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Not to ignore the other horrible sht in your post, but this one stands out to me because it's crazy to me that people praise Em*nem's music as classic these days, like he's some champion of important music, when I've heard so much sht about how violent/murderous it is :deadbanana2:

Granted, I have only ever heard one song of his that a friend played for me that I truly thought was a joke song (it had a weird fake clown laugh as part of the hook?), so my opinion is uninformed, but I will never listen to his music. I don't think I could stomach it, and I don't want to try to.

You're missing nothing. Is he talented? Yes. But there are so many rappers out there, and he's nothing but a shock artist. The Marilyn Manson of rap.

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2024 at 1:35 AM, The7thStranger said:

Eminem wrote a song that is nothing more than a murder fantasy about killing the mother of his child.

And his misogynistic attack on Christina Aguilera for taking issue with that song as well. Never liked Eminem's music but the way he's particularly gone after women in his music just has always given the impression he has a shitty personality 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dinorhino said:

And his misogynistic attack on Christina Aguilera for taking issue with that song as well. Never liked Eminem's music but the way he's particularly gone after women in his music just has always given the impression he has a shitty personality 

Imagine how small the ***** is.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dinorhino said:

He said it himself on his 1999 collab with Missy Elliott 'Busa Rhyme'

there's three things I hate: girls, women and *******.

I know he says these things under the guise of his Slim Shady alter ego, but I'm surprised even Missy Elliott signed off on this on an album that is meant to be empowering to women 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Jump said:

He said it himself on his 1999 collab with Missy Elliott 'Busa Rhyme'

there's three things I hate: girls, women and *******.

I know he says these things under the guise of his Slim Shady alter ego, but I'm surprised even Missy Elliott signed off on this on an album that is meant to be empowering to women 

"oh no hell naw like Britney Spears I wear no draws"

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2024 at 7:35 AM, The7thStranger said:

Matthew Broderick and Brandy were both drivers in fatal car accidents.

Just looked into this and he killed a mother and her daughter but the judge instead of sending him to jail just fined him $100 instead :biblio:

Years later he was given million dollar Honda commercial 

15 hours ago, Tudors said:

"oh no hell naw like Britney Spears I wear no draws"

:lmao: their revisionist history is entertaining

paula abdul faking a plane crash

37 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Just looked into this and he killed a mother and her daughter but the judge instead of sending him to jail just fined him $100 instead :biblio:

Years later he was given million dollar Honda commercial 

I… did not know about the Honda commercial. That is in seriously poor taste.

On 4/8/2024 at 8:35 AM, The7thStranger said:

Lily Allen using her husband's ***** to make a racist blackface post.

I'm sorry what??????

On 4/8/2024 at 12:48 AM, Strawberry Bubble said:

The 777 tour by Rihanna

I was at the Berlin gig. It was a mess but so much fun. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I'm sorry what??????

A Beyoncé defender hit back in a tweet that read, "Lily Allen you know what's weird? Putting ur husband's ***** in blackface and saying it was Azealia Banks.” The explicit image included a wide red-lipped smile adhered to her then-husband Sam Cooper's member, a gold chain, googly eyes, and a tuft of black afro-like hair. It was shared in July 2013.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2024/04/06/lily-allen-beyonce-jolene-cover-weird-plastic-surgery/

I remember when this happened, and I'm so glad it's been unearthed. Lily Allen is a racist pig.

On 4/8/2024 at 2:19 PM, StarsAllAligned said:

Stop making it hard for actual victims to come forward by promoting lies that were debunked. We know who lied about bieber and she got sued for 100's of millions that will never see the light of da.

1. Donald Trump nearly started World War 3 with his feud with Iran in the first week of Jan 2020 and Iran shooting down the Ukrainian plane. It seems almost forgotten now given that (1) it happened just before COVID spread worldwide and we then had more things to worry (2) Trump himself overshadowed it with the Jan 06 2021 insurrection.

2. Kelly Clarkson being mentioned in the Paradise Papers leak

3. Pat Sajak, the soon-to-be former host of Wheel of Fortune, being a climate change denier (and a Republican, of course).

On 4/8/2024 at 7:35 AM, The7thStranger said:

Matthew Broderick and Brandy were both drivers in fatal car accidents.

Jon Hamm was involved in a very severe hazing incident in college and more or less got away with it.

Paris Hilton was caught on tape being racist and homophobic, claiming that all gay people probably have AIDS.

Neil Young also made disgusting, homophobic remarks in a mid-80s interview that he never apologized for.

Lil' Kim going to jail after lying on the stand.

In his teenage years, Mark Wahlberg was a white supremacist and involved in several hate crimes.

Azealia Banks practicing Santeria by killing chickens in her closet; also, she later cooked a dead cat.

Lily Allen using her husband's ***** to make a racist blackface post.

Came to post this. 

On 4/10/2024 at 11:15 AM, Jaffery said:

Stop making it hard for actual victims to come forward by promoting lies that were debunked. We know who lied about bieber and she got sued for 100's of millions that will never see the light of da.

You mean *$20m for the two separate girls, the same ones who HE dropped the lawsuit against in 2022?

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2022-03-23/justin-bieber-defamation-lawsuit-dismissed-sexual-assault-allegations

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.