Missy Elliott with Ciara & Busta Rhymes: Out of This World Tour

ciara

I need a little more hype for this tour. They should post a little behind the scenes teaser of rehearsals or something. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ciara

• ccfan007

• Attitude

• robbyds

On 6/1/2024 at 6:43 PM, ciara said:

I need a little more hype for this tour. They should post a little behind the scenes teaser of rehearsals or something. 

Do we know if Ciara is pregnant again because I heard rumors? Also is she working on new music? Cause I need me some new Cici bad! Timbaland should cook up something with Ciara asap! Also to rebuild her touring demand Ciara should also tour with other legacy acts like Ludacris, Usher, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Pitbull and Kelly Rowland to keep herself busy and out there and away from Russell Wilson so she doesn't get pregnant again lol 

On 4/11/2024 at 9:34 AM, Elusive Chanteuse said:

The prices… :rip:

Whats the problem? 

On 4/11/2024 at 12:38 PM, Mke1979 said:

I got floor D end corner seats for Boston for 270 each.

This show is going to be phenomenal. I really hope they incorporate a section with an AI or hologram of Aaliyah or at the very least cover some of her hits for a section. The out of this world futuristic concept makes me hope that it's a possibility since she was in the Timbaland, Missy, Ciara, Busta family and would probably be performing with them if still alive today! 

Ciara should cover and or perform the Aaliyah songs herself what an ho or and great tribute that would be 

On 4/11/2024 at 9:26 PM, ciara said:

I want Ciara to give us an "eras" style set and switch outfits! Like I want her to really switch it up! I'm excited to see what she comes up with 

Any songs that are a must? I know she's most likely gonna do 1 2 Step, Work, Ride, Body Party, I Bet and Level Up. What else?

On 4/11/2024 at 11:23 PM, ccfan007 said:

This is an arena tour.. if she just comes out and performs her normal set with no theatrics, I will be so pissed. I need sets and outfits!

Her normal set? She performs her ass off. But I agree she needs to make this special especially considering who she is touring with

On 4/11/2024 at 11:37 PM, ccfan007 said:

So far this is selling incredibly well, and it hasn't even been open to the GP yet. I'm sure they will eventually go overseas. I just don't know if Ci or Busta will attend all of those shows.

If they're smart they'd extend the tour and make it a world one. Everyone can use the good publicity and exposure 

On 4/11/2024 at 11:43 PM, Davidoff said:

I work for a well known luxury brand and Ciara was just in my store few days ago. Mad respect for her. She was the kindest, warmest and most approachable celebrity I've ever encountered. 

My friend ran into her a few years ago on the street. They had a full blown conversation and everything. He was in awe the entire time. He said she was like a goddess and he felt blessed. That she is so down to earth. I'm glad that her reputation is so good. 

On 4/12/2024 at 6:36 AM, LuckyCunt said:

Those prices are a great deal for the line up of artist on this tour. Now that makes sense.

Others should take notes. A tour ticket should never cost 1k and beyond

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Do we know if Ciara is pregnant again because I heard rumors? Also is she working on new music? Cause I need me some new Cici bad! Timbaland should cook up something with Ciara asap! Also to rebuild her touring demand Ciara should also tour with other legacy acts like Ludacris, Usher, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Pitbull and Kelly Rowland to keep herself busy and out there and away from Russell Wilson so she doesn't get pregnant again lol 

She's working on music with The Dream who knows if she's releasing this year. 

14 minutes ago, Attitude said:

She's working on music with The Dream who knows if she's releasing this year. 

Ugh idk how I feel about that. The Dream in 2024? We need fresh and new ideas. She can't work with new writers or producers like CiCi come on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.