🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Winner revealed (pg.721)

thecptz

White Shadows -Β Honestly...as someone who enjoys a lot of filler tracks, this left me feeling like...empty...aggressively empty.Β 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

DOES IT MAKE ME WRONG? - that voice and that weird production are just...not pleasant.

The Summer Set - Lightning in a Bottle: Gonna have to pass on this one chief.Β Β 

Donny Osmond - I'll Make a Man Out of You

YOU MUST BE SWIFT AS THE COURSING RIVER
WITH ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON
WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF A RAGING FIRE
MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOOOOOOOON

The Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle

What was this omg? Hate his voice WTF and the dated production omg but I won't criticize because if Katy sung this we would be like YASSSS A BOP! but this guys aren't Katy Perry and we are gays soΒ 

Major Minus - the lead singer for this is so funny because theyre using an acoustic guitar but also trying to match the guitar vocally??
what an interesting stylistic choice that i did not like or enjoy that much at all...Β :chick1:

Is it True? -Β Maybe? It was cute enough.Β 

Sing Street - Drive It Like You Stole It

What is this fun bopΒ :gaycatina1:Β the chorus is very catchy, makes me wish I could drive IRL :eli:Β 

Jeff Buckley - Lover, You Should've Come Over: I prefer his dad's music, Tim Buckley, but this isn't bad.Β 

Something About Your Love - this song was very white girl dancing in the club let me see if i can find the gif and attach it

The Dork Review: Buffy Inspired X-Men: Evolution Dance Scene & The Craft

Candyfloss - Its ok.

George Clanton - I Been Young

George's voice was so low compared to the production :deadbanana2:Β couldn't really understand what he was singing well at all, I did enjoy the production tho, it gives me 80s song vibes, his vocals too, if only I could understand what he's saying

I'll Make a Man Out of You - I love me some Disney so this will probably still get points but I'm not as hooked on this as other classic Disney songs

Bleachers - Hate That You Know Me: **** jack antonoff. Music ruiner.Β 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, electrahard said:

Something About Your Love - this song was very white girl dancing in the club let me see if i can find the gif and attach it

The Dork Review: Buffy Inspired X-Men: Evolution Dance Scene & The Craft

giphy.gifΒ 

Β 

Based off Buffy the Vampire Slayer dance scene :heart2:

Figure You Out -Β I still need to figure this one out.Β 

Lightning in a Bottle - if the squirrel from ice age got signed to interscope instead of alvin and the chipmunks i believe he would have released something that sounds similar to this

JMSN - Cruel Intentions

It's all there... The vocals, the production, but it's lacking finesse.

The Neighbourhood - Stargazing: Decent~Β  Β 

Jeff Buckley - Lover, You Should've Come Over

this was pleasant a bit too long but it was pleasant. Did I say it was ummm… pleasant. I don't think so. It was… pleasant thenΒ 

Luke Bryan - Country Girl (Shake It For Me)

Ok... Yeah I enjoyed it 😭

Tom Misch - Disco Yes (feat. Poppy Ajudha): Tanking this, sorry. NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

Drive It Like You Stole It - Sounds like something I'd hear at work. (deragotary)

Lover, You Should've Come Over - honestly this song is wayyy too long for me to listen to in full, but just know that it's probably the one song I like from him so your chances are a lot better than a lot of these other submissions trust

Close To You -Β This girl sounds really goodΒ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.