🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Winner revealed (pg.721)

thecptz

Tame Impala - Is It True

very summer-y, it has video game vibe too? I like it yea so fun so boppy and body shaker cool trancey chill xΒ 

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Tame Impala - Is It True: This is pretty boneless from them. I don't really have any strong feeling about this.Β 

Bleachers - Hate That You Know Me

The chorus gave me Carly teas, is she secretly on this? This was cute, points maybe idk

Β 

Β 

Hate That You Know Me - it's fine but they had to have better songs than this right?

Djo - Figure You Out

okay this was so cool like it so much the vibe and how rich the production was also he can sing omg this playlist isn't bad at all like WTFΒ 

The Neighbourhood - Stargazing

This was.. here, kind of flat to my ears, but pleasant, not torture like a few other songs but not very memorable,

it's like me as a song tbh and I hate me so points? idkΒ :foxaylove2:

Β 

Β 

Stargazing - This is pretty good :heart:Β 

Djo - Figure You Out: it was fineΒ 

Cruel intentions -Β 

Β 

(I like this very much)

• Haha 2

Is It True - this song made my teeth feel funny, i was very 'whelmed' by it, i can foresee it possibly potentially receiving a +1 or +2 from me

Johnny Orlando - Close To You

Hated his voice like WTF the song was whatever, a little bit too noisy tbh like it's poorly mastered idkΒ 

Johnny Orlando - Close To You: wtf is this dude's voice? :biblio:Β 

• Thanks 1

Tom Misch/Poppy Arugula - Disco? Well Yes

I hear a female. This was funky. Where was the disco? There was a lot of instrumental here.

Country Girl (Shake It For Me) -Β Β So not only is it banned, it's trash? Oh ok.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Figure You Out - I was excited to hear a Djo song because I haven't explored his discography, after listening to this I think I will just stick to not exploring anything :D. There were some parts I liked where it would randomly go uptempo but then it never went anywhere and then returned to being like somber

the last 15 seconds potentially saving it i like that little video game chime

Edited by electrahard

Cosmo's Midnight - Titanic (what a fun group name tbh)

He has a very light voice, good for him. Fun/cute song, pleasant, etc.Β 

Coldplay - Major Minus: Eh, I don't really like their vocals so much here.Β Β 

Well Yes - feels like Diet Calvin Harris and the female vocals in a straight male round is a bit too much of a loophole.

Coldplay - Major Minus

Okay I didn't liked this one tbh it was kind of annoyingΒ 

Kid Bloom - DOES IT MAKE ME WRONG?

Very Post Maloney Baloney. Also a lot of yall went with these pleasant cute inoffensive songs,

gonna be hard to decide which ones get 4 points and which get 1.Β :foxaylove2:

SG Lewis - Something About Your Love: Oh ****, I hear this song play in my job pretty often but I never knew what it was. It's solid background music.Β 

Close to You - not everyone dragging this, but I actually really like itΒ :chick3: , based on the cover I was not expecting him to have this like soft ass voice!! #NOTALLMEN

Titanic - Again, this is ok but so many songs this round have artists with weird Tame Impala equivalent voices. It's getting tiring

Alfie Templeman - Candyfloss

This song feels GAY, that's the trend here, songs that sound gay but the artist is still in the closet.. Anyway this was very nice and fun, I enjoyed it.Β :foxaylove2:

SG Lewis - Something About Your Love

This just came and went to be honest but at least I feel like I was in a cartoon acid trip which is a good feeling so thanks? Felt too long though at the end it felt like it was just a loop of these YouTube ass videos of the same song for 1 hour WTF (the way I streamed to hell out of one of those videos that had "Flux" by Ellie Goulding on repeat omg I was screaming for helpΒ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.