🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Winner revealed (pg.721)

thecptz

Samia - Big Wheel

She sounds exactly like Faye Webster omg. But I loved this one. It's pretty and nostalgic and kind of music to drive by. That synth(?) on the second verse was heavenly. I mean this song is so playful! The variations and the arrangements, her voice, the vibe, the production and the lyrics omg. Saved it to my playlist girl I'm crying idk why but I'm so emotional sorry but it has been a week full of work and it's so cold here and I'm exhausted but I'm happy I'm doing what I love, getting money and sharing my life with the man I love even when I'm far away from family and friends. :sob: 

• Like 1

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

I Love New York - Funnily enough, back in 2013 when I first played ATRL Song Contest, this also got sent in. My opinion hasn't really changed I think, it's an ok song regardless of whether I'm listening to it in 2013 or 2024. Might get points but it also might not depending on how the rest of the songs are.

Lana Del Rey - Radio

You are all gonna make me cry? Omg this sound is heavenly. I have to say that I hated it when I first listened to the album because I thought this was kind of annoying. But now I see the perfect song it is. Nostalgic, romantic, heavenly and so 7PM in the summer vibe that I love. Tysm 

Drunk in LA - more like a stoned in LA vibe if you ask me. Idk, not really feeling this song tbh, sorry.

The last great American dynasty - I was surprised to see this Taylor song pop up this round, but I do like this song.

Taylor Swift - the last great american dynasty

Here comes my least fave from the amazing album that folklore is. The way the word I would use to describe folklore would be immaculate if it wasn't for this track existence. Sorry it's so same-y, so boring, the lyrics isn't interesting despite trying to talk about something very unique just because it fails to make it relatable or caught grabbing. This just doesn't work despite putting so much effort. 

Norman ******* Rockwell - There's a specific guy from my past that reminds me of this song perfectly :chick3:. Excellent song. 

Break A Neck - I know this is Odetari's song but…I don't really need him here

You're here that's the thing - In Beabadoobee we trust

Paradisin' - Always thought this was a cute track 

Lana Del Rey - Norman ******* Rockwell

Back in the day, on 2019 I played this track for the first time when the album leaked. I was nervous and I remembered going for a walk to start listening to it and this was the first tracks. The violins started and I found it so pretty, then that piano went and I started crying so hard. One month later I went to the therapist and told me I was depressed. This song reminds me a lot of those times were I was in an off and on relationship with this manipulative man that was 4 years older than me and he really acted by a man child despite being the older of us. Well then I realized age don't mean **** because my actual boyfriend is 6 years older than me and I still find him more immature than me but at least he doesn't manipulate me and love me so well. Anyway this song is immaculate, heavenly, so pretty. A graphic representation of my thoughts on this song would be that damn Ajay reaction video from this album. Bravo 

Tokyo Love Hotel - Slightly less cute than Paradisin but still quite nice 

Barcelona - This is my second time going through this playlist and for some reason I didn't care for this at all on the first listen, but I really like it now. Maybe I was distracted cause I was at the gym and trying to focus on the song while Ava Max played on the speakers was too much. 

Tidal - Now THIS is heavenly :heart: - great discovery this round!

Odetari - BREAK A NECK (w/ Ayesha Erotica)

Screaming at this coming after NFR being a way different vibe from the previous song lol I was shaking my booty but that's it. Sorry I'm cackling. Anyway the rapper sucks. Bye 

Samia - this is surprisingly nice. Should get a few points.

beabadoobee - You're here that's the thing

This was so relaxing, pretty and cute! ugh love it so much and I'm a Pisces omg yea uwu 

Rina Sawayama - Paradisin'

This sounds so much like a Charli's London Queen prettier and edgier sister and it's kind of a compliment lol. Love the 8-bit elements and the different switches and element to make the song being unique and funny. I mean it's so extra but Rina makes it work so effortlessly! 

Radio - While I'll never be a stan of Lana, I warmed up to her BTD era a bit and this song is actually pretty good :heart:

the last great american dynasty - oh you ATE. Easily Top 5 on folklore :heart:

Rina Sawayama - Tokyo Love Hotel

I prefer Paradisin' I mean this is good and it's catchy but it's more of the same for me. I mean this anthemic synth pop songs are always out there so I don't think this is that outstanding but it definitely good! 

George Ezra - Barcelona

This was just there. I mean I like the vibe but that's it for me. It's relaxing and the guitar riff is astonishing but it still fell short if I put it next to the songs of this playlist. Sorry x

Girls this is my favorite playlist so far! You all did amazing :clap3:

Norman ******* Rockwell - This is fine, but I prefer the other Lana song in the list.

BREAK A NECK - I've had enough of this Ayesha Erotica *****. NEXT!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.