🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

KAYTRANADA - Spit It Out (feat. Rochelle Jordan) - A song I know and a song I love! 'Witchy' is my fav song on this project tho, but I understand why you chose this over that because it's only men on 'Witchy', regardless I love this bop. :heart2:

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Aly & AJ - Listen

Not my typical vibe but I kind of enjoyed this

Phoebe Bridgers - Moon Song - Objectively good. I hate her voice or lack thereof but lyrically I quite like this. Overall, cuute!

Miguel - Banana Clip

Well yes, this is top 3 on the War & Leisure album

Chloe x Halle - Lonely - Absolutely crazy that the 'weaker' songs from this album are already banned but this serve was not? WTF, you lucky ho. This was one of my fav songs of that year, definitely top 3 on that phenomenal album. Cried to this many times, such a precious song. The vocal performance is absolutely enchanting paired with the alluring production. You ate that mama! :heart2:

Edited by Not Like The Movies

Love Language - This is cute tbh, but probably won't be super high on my list.

Kelsey Lu - Pushin Against the Wind - She is very talented vocally, lived for some of those runs chile and she sustained them pretty well. I am impressed. Overall a very intriguing listen sonically. 

Red With Love - Another cute song

Alina Baraz - Keep Me In Love - wow, another one that's right up my alley sonically. I need to check our her discography more. Good song!

yeah night ate day for me. 

This Enchanted - I enjoyed this a lot, probably higher points. 

Cameo Lover - That was truly a journey:rip: (relistening for clarification of my feelings)

hey

Madison Beer - Sweet Relief: Eh, same camp as Sabrina Carpenter but with black hair and without espresso success and quality. Song itself isn't too shabby however. 

I Am In Love With You - It was fine, but didn't really grab me personally 

Namasenda - Unlimited Ammo: I didn't hate this. Def a very random choice for this theme though lmao

Cleo Sol - Why Don't You: Sounds like she's about to spit out a poetry verse at any moment. Sound isn't really for me but not the worst here. 

Secrets - Umm....it's cute but I feel like this you could have came up with something better with this theme 

Amaria - All For You (feat. Destin Conrad): Amaria's parts were smooth. I try not to be anti-male but Destin really took me out of the element of this song.

edit: this is still a round highlight though 

Whatever U Like - Okayyy, we picked up the momentum a little bit again with this one.

Tamia - You Put a Move on My Heart: My parents would give this is a 12, they would 

KAYTRANADA - Lover/Friend: Yes rochelle yes points 

BET - Same sentiment as the Whatever you like song.

Tyla - Butterflies: A little snoozey for me, not in the good way either. 

KAYTRANADA - Spit It Out (feat. Rochelle Jordan): Not bad but I like the groove of their other song more. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.