🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Jae Stephens - WET: oh now wait a min, I'm saving this BOP omg

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Arlo Parks - Blades: it was fine, decent, adequate for me, nice vibes but maybe not enough energy here for me

Aly & AJ - Listen!!!: a song we know and a song we LOVE, one of their best

Miguel - Banana Clip: honestly doesn't sound as great as it used to for me, but I still like this a lot

Zinadelphia - Love Language: hmm, there are elements to this I like and others I do not like, the sound is very beachy tho which I appreciate

Pom Pom Squad - Red with Love: honestly this just kinda passed me by without capturing my attention much, but it wasn't bad

Hatchie - This Enchanted: cute! not one of my personal faves from this album but still good

Kimbra - Cameo Lover: what..? how did this classic not chart, I'm gagged tbh take my points

Imogen Heap - I Am in Love with You: it didn't do much for me tbh but I liked the beat a bit

Raveena - Secrets (feat. Vince Staples): nice beat, rest is fine to good idk 

UMI - whatever u like: it's a nice vibe, but kinda goes nowhere to me

METTE - BET: it's boppy but I didn't care for it much 

Madison Beer - Sweet Relief: we're back with talent I see, love this

Namasenda - Unlimited Ammo: the entire thing is in general a no for me, don't care for the production or vocal processing here sorry

Cleo Sol - Why Don't You: wasn't sold on this at first but once the flutes and strings kicked in... whew, it grew a lot

Amaria - All For You (feat. DESTIN CONRAD): oh this is very pretty and named after one of Janet's best singles :lemmelistening:

Tamia - You Put a Move on My Heart: it's a bit lengthy in this already long ass round but I did enjoy it 

KAYTRANADA - Lover/Friend (feat. Rochelle Jordan): damn yall really sent the same artist and featured artist I'm cackling :weeps: this is a nice groove too we'll see how it compares to the other...

Tyla - Butterflies: oh this gorgeous song, it was probably my fave on the EP and is still one of my tops on the album too

KAYTRANADA - Spit It Out (feat. Rochelle Jordan): I feel like both songs are of almost equal quality to me, but Lover/Friend might edge this out just a bit! I like this one's outro more tho

Phoebe Bridgers - Moon Song: might snag a point or two but that's about it I fear, I was kinda losing interest by the middle

Chloe x Halle - Lonely: this lucky snatch, good song

Kelsey Lu - Pushin Against the Wind: kinda like the witchy vibes here, will probably be somewhere in the second half for me

Alina Baraz - Keep Me In Love: oh absolutely, queenie never disappoints

will probably try to relisten later today or tomorrow before sending

CqkGRSy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.