๐ŸŽ ATRL's Song Contest ๐ŸŽ The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

:toofunny2:

• Haha 1

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Alameda - First Love Song: this is quite fun, I like it

Mitski - Bug Like An Angel:ย This didn't really catch my attention, I checked out after a minute or so

Kylie Minogue - Things We Do For Love: We love Kylie but I gotta be honest, I'm not a fan of this song. She did this kind of song already dozens of times in a much better way. If you had chosen Heavenly Body or Green Light I would have showered you with points but this one isn't getting any I fear

Dua Lipa - Happy for You: Congratulations, you sent my favourite non-single from RO. You will be awarded properlyย :clap3:

Billie Eilish - CHIHIRO: I know that one Taylor song from TTPD got panned and eliminated because it was submitted in its release week (I did not have the opportunity to pan though because I was in another group), so maybe it's hypocritical if we wouldn't do the same with Billie. But honestly, idc because this song is too good to snub itย :WAP:

Carla Wehbe - You make me sick: cute song

Ashley Tisdale - Erase and Rewind:ย Dear Britney sender from the other group, this is what would be considered pop rock. We are bopping

Dua Lipa - These Walls: The song grew on me the past few weeks but it's still one of the weakest on RO

LSDXOXO - J'adore:

ย 

Got a real big anaconda

Well fed

Ready, pump that ****

Ride this dick

to the beat

if you make me *****

ย 

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

ย 

Spoiler

tbh this was a nice surprise, not bad at all. I would love to listen Azealia Banks rapping to this beatย :jonnycat:

ย 

• Haha 1

Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not: I didn't mind this but I agree with the other participants.. it really is a bit boring

The Cars - Candy-O: Also an okay song but I'm not the right demographic for this I fear

Ditonellapiaga - Mary: It's giving underrated gay bop that scores 12th place at Sanremo

Adrienne Lenker - Ruined: If you must submit a ballad at least give us one that goes somewhere, come on

Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER: another cute song from Miss Eilish but I like CHIHIRO more tbh

Caroline Polachek - Spring is coming with a Strawberry in the mouth: This feels like the 60th time I'm listening to a Caroline Polachek song in this competition, please stop

Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo, SG Lewis - Love Bites: Nelly's comeback has been really disappointing to far. I appreciate she wanted to get out of her comfort zone but she sounds so lifeless while Tove as the featured artist is more present in this than Nelly herself. I wouldn't have a problem with this if Tove hadn't been banned already, so this choice kinda feels like using a loophole.ย :rip:

Kesha - Backstabber: cute, gets a little repetitive with time

Lady Gaga, BLACKPINK - Sour Candy: I appreciate the song as it sucked me into the K-Pop world in 2020 but I listened to many songs in this round that I liked better. Let's see if the nostalgia is getting the better of me

Iveta Mukuchyan - Depi nor Irakanutyun: I was a big fan of LoveWave and this bops too. The German ESC delegation made a big mistake when they rejected her a few years ago

Mabel - Begging: very cute song

Maggie Rogers - Alaska: When Maggie Rogers is mentioned, this is the song I think of. I simply love it

Siobhan Donaghy - Ghosts: Heidi Range could never serve this kind of avantgarde bop

Goldilox - Candy Girl: bop

Teedra Moses - Be Your Girl: waittttt, I know the KAYTRANADA remix of this. Never heard the original until now but this sounds cute too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.