🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Beabadoobee / Dont get the dealΒ - Not my favorite from her but it's cuteΒ 

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah Jadagu / What You DidΒ - This didn't really leave an impression on first listen, but I'll probably revisit.

Katy Perry / Circle the DrainΒ - Her best pop rock song is banned, I get the choice. Probably good enough for points?

The Cardigans / CommunicationΒ - It's cute, but the second it finished I forgot what it sounded like. I'll revisit this along with the other Hannah song to see if it grows.

Hannah Jadagu / LoseΒ - I definitely preferred this to the other Hannah songΒ 

Britney Spears / Lonely -Β Submit a rock song next time

Β 

meNKA5G.png

Posted (edited)

Shakira / Donde Estan Los Ladrones -Β I explored this during the last round also. It's cute enough for points possibly.

Edited by Rotunda

Paramore / Miracle -Β It's kinda paint-by-numbers Paramore, which is still quite enjoyable.

The Cranberries / SundayΒ - I've been hearing this around a lot lately. Cute but not something I'd keep in my rotation.Β 

Posted (edited)

Rachel Chinouriri /Β Never Need Me -Β along with Hills, either her 3rd or 4th best song. I may have a slight preference for her delivery on this song, but Hills gives me more of the rock vibe I'm looking for this round.Β 

Edited by Rotunda

Weyes Blood / Twin Flame -Β This doesn't feel as grand as other Weyes Blood songs I've heard, but it's nice.Β 

Michelle Branch / 'Til I Get Over YouΒ - This is another one I'll be revisiting before I submit my ballot. I didn't dislike it, but I need to better understand where it'll fall.

Wednesday / Chosen to DeserveΒ - I don't dislike this by any means, but this is kinda a whimper to end the playlist on. Another one I'll have to see if it grows.

Flyleaf - I'm Sorry
Well this song doesn't have to worry about anyone claiming it isn't rock. It feels a bit standard?Β 

Mazzy Star - Blue Light
I'm not the biggest fan of Fade Into You. This kind of just passes for me, but I did enjoy this more than Flyleaf.Β 

Rachel Chinouriri - The Hills
This was cute. I feel like her vocal delivery is a bit quiet here and there

The Veronicas - Invisible
The most accessible song so far for me. It's a bit basic but I am basicΒ 

Charlotte Sands - spite
I'm enjoying the poppier side of this. Not something I would relisten to but I'm having an okay time.Β 

Β 

the rock genre isn't something that is in my usual rotation so I'm sorry if these reviews read a bit dullΒ 

Caroline Loveglow - Happy Happy
This was pretty! My favorite entry this round! I think I might have enjoyed it because it isn't that rock...

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm Sorry - I remember really liking this album in junior high. Definitely getting points from me

Blue Light - It's fine. Definitely sounds like mild 90s rock. But will likely get points.

Wet Leg - Wet Dream
ohh something a little more upbeat! i enjoyed this thank you

The Hills - This was a nice surprise. Black women rocking out is never a bad thing. So yeah, I liked this.

Invisible - Easily my favorite song so far. The Veronicas are definitely NOT khias.Β 

beabadoobee - Don't get the deal
[very positive review]

Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.