🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Posted (edited)

Β Temptation Waits - woah I kinda love this. It's giving like st Vincent mixed with goldfrapp and early 2000 A.D. Madonna omg.

Edited by electrahard
  • Haha 2

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

dream a little dream of me - I am a fan, Ella sounds fantastic

Talking in his sleep - this song is so sexy and sensual... her voice is so amazing too but wbk

the comfort zone - absolutely bop

Sea, Swallow Me - this song is really beautiful and has a very unique style compared to the other songs so far. It sounds like a song I'd want to listen to whenever I start spiraling

Friday Funday: Ramona Singer's Best Moments! | Real Mr. Housewife

'Cross the Room - the song is ok. In some parts of the song her voice sounds off key. I Β don't think it's worth listening to again.

Pitch the Baby - the instrumental for this song is really good, but I don't think the instrumental should be the sole carrying factor of the song.

Friendly Pressure - so far this is my least liked song presented in the selection. There are parts of it that are good, but im not a huge fan of the production style - it reminds me of those cheap mashup club mixes.

• Thumbs Down 1

Si Te Vas - I really like the song's intensity! I didn't ever think shakira could tap into a more alternative and rock style of music. I was quite surprised.

Murder Was The Case - I haven't heard much of Snoop's discography. This song was really good, I really enjoyed his flowΒ :alexz2:

4 Leaf Clover - the song was cute. I particularly enjoyed the lyrics and the different references to lucky symbols

Learn the Hard Way - both of the Brandy songs were really good picks. I love this one as well

Ain't Nothin' But a Party - I fear that this song will not be featured in my top 10. I think it's an ok song but I will most likely not listen to it again.

song from the edge of the world - I enjoyed the instrumentation, it had me moving and stuff, not the biggest fan of the vocal performance but it was funΒ 

All I Want - probably would dominate a 90s round. The production song kinda has bits and pieces of everything good music in the 90s has to offer!!Β 
Β 

Smooth - to be honest this song was very boring. it actually lulled me to sleep as i was listening, and then upon relistening I felt like I didn't miss much. im absolutely sure i like d'angelo's music (at least from what i have heard) but this one wasnt the one for me.

sunny day - yes Brandy, yes points! I love this song!Β 

Thinking About You - Listening to this tickled my brain!! It's so good and if anyone hates it they are super lame.

Choosey Lover - my 12. That's it. This is REAL R&B!!Β 

cherish the day - Another song that I love so so much! I remembered hearing this for the first time on the radio and was gagged. Beautiful <3Β 

Β I'm Holdin' On To LoveΒ  - This is very fun. Shania has really fun music. Quite likeΒ :sats:

Deepest Hurt - very NLTM-core, love this

Temptation Waits - First of all, the lead singer cannot sing like AT ALL. What in the terrible vocals is this. Secondly, sonically this is not for me at all. I think my least fav entry thus far.Β 

Β Talking In His Sleep - One of the best 90s album tracks ever. I wish R&B singers made beautifully dramatic tracks like this today. The sensual and alluring talking voice of Queen Toni throughout the song paired with her absolutely stunning vocals is flawless. Additionally, the superb background vocals of Chante Moore and Shanice is the sweet icing to this mouthwatering cake. Just an overall sensual and fantastic track. The way she's seductively telling a mournful story of infidelity is spectacular. Kudos to you mama, for slaying.Β 

Sea, Swallow Me - have you ever been swallowed? jk! Sonically, it's not my fav but overall it's cute.Β 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.