🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Snoop Dogg - Murder Was The Case

I was vibin to this tbh, head boppin music, wasn't bad

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Erykah Badu - 4 Leaf Clover

This might be one of my favorite Erykah songs I've ever heard tbh (I've only heard like 4 but this is good)

Brandy - Learn the Hard Way

This is fine, a bit boring, all the good songs from the album have been sent or charted tbh

Song From the Edge of the World - honestly this song is too noisy for me. 

A Taste Of Honey - Ain't Nothin' But A Party
C'mon a taste of honey! I know the coke was excellent at one of their parties

INOJ - All I Want
The beat gives me very "at night, I think of youuu" ghost town djs, the song was cute overall

D'Angelo - Smooth

D'Angelo has a sexy voice, I always think of that nude video he did, anyways this was smooth (as the title suggests I guess :rip:)

Whitney Houston - Thinking About You

I think Whitney was definitely a singles artist, her album tracks rarely do it for me, kind of a nothing burger here

Sunny Day - her vocals are fine but her 15 year old youth is a bit obvious here. Might get points though 

Choosey Lover - Aaliyah's vocals carried this and once that electric guitar came in YESSSSS - the second part was fine. The first part definitely secured its points 

Cherish the Day - Not bad. Sade definitely carries this 

• Haha 1

I'm Holdin' On To Love - it's fine. She surely had better but this is still fine. 

Deepest Hurt - It's ok. Doesn't have the charisma of Aaliyah or Brandy.

Temptation Waits - I really enjoy I Think I'm Paranoid from them. I wish this song was just a bit more intense because the chorus kind of feels anticlimactic. This had potential because the guitars that came on after each chorus was great. But it's not good enough to guarantee points. It will definitely depend on the rest of the songs.

Talking In His Sleep - I mean, she sings well on this. Not really WOWED but again, she sings well on it.

Sea, Swallow Me - I like the production. I wish I understood what she was singing about though.

Cross the Room - Never really cared for Monica and this doesn't change my stance on that.

Pitch the Baby - this is the weaker of the two Cocteau songs

Friendly Pressure - kind of feels like a boring UK dance pop song. 

Si Te Vas- the opening reminded of the Disney Channel version of a Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes, but, that being said, this is easily the best song of the round so far. A contender for my 12 actually

Murder Was the Case - Already more interesting than most of the other entries. Might get a few points

4 Leaf Clover - It's fine. Stands out more than some of the other entries this round from that genre.

Learn the Hard Way - definitely the better Brandy track this round

Ain't Nothing But a Party - Very refreshing. Definitely getting points

All I Want - this is cute. Didn't know she made songs outside of the covers she did. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.