๐ŸŽ ATRL's Song Contest ๐ŸŽ The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

BINI - Salamin, Salamin: It's okayย 

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GIRL - CLOSER

the dreamy vibe was cute but it sounds so cheap and dated lol but it was very interesting and I quite like it so I think you are gonna get points or maybe not

ย 

that rap part on the bridge thoย :rip:ย wasn't needed at all like WTFย 

Priya Ragu - Kamali

I'm depressed af but this make my ass shake so much omg I wanna do belly dance and shake my ass so cheap with this on the background like so hot omg tysmย 

Ichiko Aoba - amuletum

the intro sounds like video games -it's a compliment- this is so pretty omg. I want to be on a park by myself and watch the day pass by with this on the background like it's so beautiful xย 

KWON EUNBI - Croquis

the best it's infectious tbh I kinda like it it's a bop. lemme add it to my playlist bc this is very cool it reminds me a bit of that Charli XCX era were she was rent a singer for DJ's rappers circa 2015-2018 but improved.

Lexie Liu - DIABLO

the trumpets on the abrasive synth production really elevates this song to another level. This is geniusย 

Agnes Monica - Hanya Menunggu

This is so cheap omg sorry nextย 

Yasuha - Fly-day Chinatown

hate how dated city pop sounds like sorryย 

Son Dam Bi - Saturday Night

What was this? Dated and so one note like I don't see any good thing about this oneย 

CLC - Devil

Cute but that's it. It's an inoffensive pop bop so at I'll give you that

ย 

I'm gonna complain once more like why they have like a fetish to put wanna be rappers that are horrible at doing so lol hate K-pop industryย 

Red Velvet - WILDSIDE

Generic

woo!ah! - BLUSH

okay this was very cute and fun and bubbly and glossy omg love it x

Billlie - nevertheless

there are very interesting parts on this one that keep the song interesting. It's so playful and it has interesting twists. Good job!ย 

ย 

CL - Let It: Too cartoonish for me but it's a grower.ย 

Edited by EnterTheAttic

APRIL - YOU.zip

Nothing I would listen to but at least it's not trashy, generic, dated or horrible so maybe you'll snatch some pointsย 

(G)I-DLE - DAHLIA

Dated af serving 2015 Spotify playlist fodder lolย 

• Thumbs Down 1

CHUNG HA - I'm Ready

The Dua Lipa of Korea! she even outdid her like love her energy and how she pulls everything! So much personality and charisma! Good job!ย 

Howdyyyy

ย 

Group B

ย 

Girls' Capitalism by tripleS: Very uplifting and upbeat. I have no problem with it.

ย 

Lonely (feat Jiselle) by LEE GI KWANG, Jiselle: I like the beat to this one, it's very catchy. Jiselle's vocals in the song definitely adds to it.ย ย 

ย 

Tu by ZAN:ย This bop got me on the edge of crying. It's very soft and peaceful.ย 

ย 

Let it by CL:ย It's giving early 2000s for me. I like it but it feels like this artist's voice doesn't fit the background music.ย 

ย 

Anh La Ngoai Le Cua Em by Phuong Ly:ย Very chill vibe. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it.ย 

ย 

Cavalry by Mashrou' Leila:ย This sounded so much like the Black Keys or very close to them. Very alternative rock vibe.ย 

ย 

Oscar by Girls' Generation- Let's go girls. More autotune than JoJo. I have mixed feeling on this one.

ย 

WHAT DO YOU THINK by SUMIN, Slom:ย I didn't expect to like this one so much. It slayed. I think it was the beat that hooked me in.

ย 

Mise-en-Scene by IZ*ONE:ย It was alright. Nothing really stood out for me.ย 

ย 

10 Minutes by Lee Hyori:ย This was so old school and I'm not mad about it. It's catchy, it's light, and funky.ย 

ย 

Blue Flame by LE SSERAFIM:ย It was alright. Nothing really stood out for me. Sorry....

ย 

TaHUEBAY by Glukoza:ย I lowkey loved this bop. It was interesting, but the singer mailed it in.

ย 

Miss Macross by Macross 82-99: The intro turned me off so quickly, butttt she came throughhhhhhhh. This song was very fun and uplifting. Very 80s anime vibe.ย 

ย 

Conversation by TWICE:ย Another chill bop with a funky background beat.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

This round is a messย :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

tripleS - Girls' Capitalism
This is so cute, girly and flirty! I like this dancey pop song a bunch. This feel very quintessential kpop for the 4th generation.ย 
ย 

LEE GI KWANG - Lonely (feat. Jiselle)
I feel very mild/neutral about this. I like the song a lot more when Jiselle comes into the song. Her voice brightens up the song a lot. But this song feels a bit dated for me.ย 
ย 

ZAN - Tu
How did you find this artist? With 154 listeners? I enjoyed the song surprisingly. It was very soothing and their voice is relaxing. Very spiritual.ย 
ย 

CL - Let It
No thank you. Sorry.
ย 

disclaimer: my ratings mean nothing bc im eliminated... :sad:ย 

but here are my thoughts on group a anyway bc this is a fun round!! and I miss being in the game

ย 

Spoiler

koto - question questย 

the bitpop/video game influences to the beat are crazy good, I love the midway point where things switch up a bit to keep it fresh. great delivery too, this was a really fun discovery and I'd be giving it points if I could~

ย 

soojin - tyty

god I love this, one of my fave g-idle core songs, its definitely influenced by the newjeans/pinkpantheress wave but idk that's almost always going to be enjoyable to me, I feel like this still stands out a bit anyway. this song feels like a pink Motorola razor(?) flip phone... its really sweet and catchy, pointsss

ย 

night tempo - remember summer days

feels a lot like something you'd find in a YouTube compilation, not necessarily a bad thing! I wouldn't listen to this often but the vintage vibes are pretty chill

ย 

twice - look at me

I love twice but im not super familiar with a lot of their non-singles, this is really fun though. reminds me of a different era in kpop where '80s synth pop fun pop like this was everywhere. super cute and bubbly, I liked it!! it would've got a few low points from me I think

ย 

Tommy February 6 - sepia memory

such a cool album and super ahead of its time... I love the way the songs like this play around with different genres and the energy of the beat is so cool... I

ย 

red velvet - blue lemonade

im not much of a rv fan anymore but this is an evergreen song and one of their best. super underrated and would've been An amazing single!! miss this era in their discography but at least we have thisย 

ย 

mondo grosso -ย 

this atmospheric bop, I really liked it. nice listening experience, very nighttime drive :jamming:ย 

ย 

ryokuoushoku shakai - mela!

has some catchy elements, I like the rock bits. not my fave from the group but this feels like a good slice of life anime intro song

ย 

loona - heart attack

this used to be one of my fave pre-debut solos, and its very nostalgic now! im not as invested in their music anymore but its a fun throwback and I love that it reminds me a bit of the stuff Ariana was doing around this time too

ย 

kiss of life - Midas touch

ummm wait? :eek:ย ย havent' heard this before but its so good, the 2000s vibes are so good

ย 

manizha -

once that beat kicks in im like wait a sec... not really big on her vocals however

ย 

tripleS - rising

love their musicccc this is so good, one of my faves from them too, its so aesthetic and cool. I love a lalalala hook... probably something I would've sent f

ย 

furui riho - super star

im a bit tired of this particular funk/disco sound ehh but unique choice

ย 

maryana ro -ย 

unexpected, idk why I was expecting some rock song

I'm going to do the other groups too later on bc why not (:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.