๐ŸŽ ATRL's Song Contest ๐ŸŽ The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

SG Lewis - Call On Me (with Tove Lo)

yea they both are so great on this track. what a great ending to the playlist and to the season :smitten:ย i'm happy.

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

overall, i think this is a great finale! i think i enjoyed most of the songs and ranking this is probs gonna be hard. yall brought it so good luck :heart2:ย can't wait to see who will take the crown for #ASC2024 yas

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, miguel said:

@thecptzย hi babyzย :heart: do i have to post the critiques one by one?

yes if you love me :sherlock:ย :heart2:

swim - this is cute in a "this is a very limiting category and every other artist is banned at this point" type of way. like i would never personally seek out this song, but I might not change it if it randomly starting playing on the radio

affirmations - the amount of autotuned/distorted/chopped vocals is wayyyy too much, would probably enjoy it otherwise

molasses - ehhh, this has too much going on for it to be remotely enjoyable. last minute was TOUGH to get through

seventh heaven - this started off decently... but the production is so outdated that it became quite grating

piri piri - this started off so pretty and enjoyable, and i really wish it had remained that way, because the rest is absolutely terrible

love villain - probably the best song in the category, but that's not saying much tbh. it's cute and harmless ig

girls night out - this is not terrible at all but it is the worst song in the category, it's fun but not v memorable

shelter - huge bop, love tori's vocals (in general and on this) and the whole flow of the song is great and really enjoyable

Just now, miguel said:

rockstar - absolutely not :heart2:ย 

ย 

ย 

sending the extended version for increased suffering is vile btw

sexy to someone - i'm so sorry but why would you send this for the free choice category????? song is boring and unmemorable

cruel - oh this a huge step up from the other two songs, the whole arrangement is very compelling and kinda sexy

46 minutes ago, miguel said:

i do

:pleading_face:

call on me - you ate everyone UP with this. literally nothing else to say, it's a flawless pop song

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.