๐ŸŽ ATRL's Song Contest ๐ŸŽ The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Congratulations to the finalists! This final playlist was very nice. There was honestly only one song I didn't enjoy whatsoever, everything else had at least a lil something going for it. :heart:

ย 

I've changed avis since my elimination, and Spotify has changed its font, so I decided to revamp the graphics one last time. Plus, it's the finale! Gotta go all out, right?

ย 

Well done once again, good luck!!

ย 

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

HzsJtqK.png

ย 

Madonna - Swim

ย 

2qmcEjx.png

ย 

Avril Lavigne - Push

ย 

QScWOuD.png

ย 

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations

ย 

vBQh7mR.png

ย 

Hiatus Kaiyote - Molasses

ย 

QAbsR4K.png

ย 

HYRA - Seventh Heaven

ย 

qOiCLZe.png

ย 

Anz, George Riley - You Could Be

ย 

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

LP4Sx3X.png

ย 

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi

ย 

TvFAwuT.png

ย 

SUMMER CAKE - Love Villain

ย 

72wH3u7.png

ย 

Babyface, Doechii - Girls Night Out

ย 

dX28MYG.png

ย 

Sidibe - Tellin' U

ย 

YqOH70S.png

ย 

Tori Kelly - shelter

ย 

OlOrF8b.png

ย 

Nao - Bad Blood

ย 

07P0VAj.png

ย 

LISA - Rockstar

ย 

Just now, Aurora said:

d4Fwy4O.png

ย 

Clairo - Sexy to Someone

ย 

Just now, Aurora said:

0rCYeiu.png

ย 

Tori Amos - Cruel

ย 

Just now, Aurora said:

WiEUSy1.png

ย 

SG Lewis, Tove Lo - Call On Me

The full collection for ease of access. :heart2:ย @Auburn@Fruity@Post Malone@Ttoki

• Like 1

Madonna - Swim

came in expecting to hate this because madonna's tracks are always either a hit or a miss to me. i think this is pretty cute and i bop my head along to it but it kinda went nowhere and so i was left with a neutral feeling after it ended.

Avril Lavigne - Push

oh i enjoyed this. i was kinda hmm with her vocals in this song like its so high-pitched for some reason :weeps:ย but i think it's a great song and i did enjoy a lot.

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations

oh this is super cute! there are some parts that i didn't enjoy much but overall, i think this is a great submission regarding the theme and everything :hug:ย the lyrics are super feel good vibes and it's great. probs gonna come down to whether i would listen to this again or not.

Hiatus Kaiyote - Molasses

wait i kinda love the way the singer singsย might not GEEETTTTTย :heart2:ย tbh this was such a nice surprise because i didn't expect that i would be digging it this much from the bands' name lmaooo but i loveeee the vibes, the groovy feelings and the vocals, awww.

for the first category: hiatus > avril = hannah > madonna

HYRA - Seventh Heaven

pop songs like this, also, are either hits or misses for me. and this, unfortunately, i think is kind of a miss for me. it's a fun harmless basic bop and very giving 2000s pop energy but i just really don't vibe w it much. sobs.

ย 

edit: the ending was cute tho!

Anz - You Could Be (feat. George Riley)

another cute and fun harmless bop. unlike the hyra track, i rlly enjoyed this and it's a really good track lmao. like i didn't think much while listening but it's fine and i totally can see myself play this again, yup~

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi

help now i liked the song more after the switching lmaooo. when it started, i was so ready to put it like last on my list but then the switch happened and i was like woah, this is good! then it kinda rises up my rankings. memorable for sure.

SUMMER CAKE - Love Villain

this sounds so familiar idk why lmao. again, it's such a fun harmless bop and i don't mind it much but then it doesn't really captivate me much? like yea it kinda comes and goes for this but again, it's a good track!

for the second category: anz > lua > summer cake > hyra

ย 

Babyface - Girls Night Out (with Doechii)

ohhhh yea this is def a great track like doechii always makes everything so great and this is no exception :heart2:ย not my favorite doechii track but it's a great and fun bop. like i said with other songs, v fun and harmless yep. it's also super catchy!

Sidibe - Tellin' U

woah okay, so since the song started, it grabbed my attention completely. probs my favorite by far... like now i understand how sidibe ate the semi-finale now :clap3:ย like the vibes are just so amazing and i just love it so much. like DAMNNNN i could listen to this all day.

Tori Kelly - shelter

yep queen of biting back :clap3:ย this category kinda snapping so far! this is like a classic feel good r&b song and tori does it so well in her album like the vibes are good... her energy's great. everything's so fine, whew!

Nao - Bad Blood

yea this is the best category. you all brought it and i'm shaking :jonny:ย i actually forgot how good this song is until listening to it now... the production reels me in since the beginning and that along with her vocals, oh wow, mind... blown... queen.

not gonna share my rankings for the last two category :eli:

LISA - Rockstar

this is actually my first time listening to this song #flopthai i know... but yes, giggles. the thing is i'm kinda tired of these kinda songs like it's pretty basic and it doesn't make me feel anything at all. like do i see myself listening to it again? well maybe if i want to give it another chance but yea. it's cute and it's a great crowning song but it's just hmm!

Clairo - Sexy to Someone

yea i love both tracks she has released from this era. slightly prefer nomad but this is still such a great track! def gonna get big points from me... also a great crowning track methinks!

Tori Amos - Cruel

ooh yea. maybe this is not for me :weeps:ย i think there's def an audience for this but unfortunately, i'm just not one of them. i'm sure you're gonna get good scores from others tho hugs i'm so sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.