🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Image - Muffy Prom Queen.png | Arthur Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia'

Girls Night Out - I actually like Doechi. It's funny how people get mad at me in here for not blindly stanning Rochelle Jordan or Victoria Monet but I mean, those two ******* are bland while Doechii is SERVING attitude and savage bad *****. So yeah, this ***** ATE and will be scoring highly with me!

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Arthur Recaps! — Arthur Recap Season 14 Episode 7 Part 2 Muffy and...

Tellin' U - Boring. The fact that y'all will **** on Jazmine Sullivan for having a "boring" song in the Top 8 round as well as the Christina Grimmie sender from Round 1, and Avril this round, but then blindly wanting to stan inoffensively bland songs like this just because it's R&B and not a different genre like pop/piano pop/adult contemporary. Anyways, yes, the girl has a nice voice but this song has nothing else to offer and y'all have been hypocritical all season. 

BBC iPlayer - Arthur - Series 21: 7. Muffy Misses Out

Shelter - Tori is very hit and miss with me and this is a miss. Sorry.

Image - Germophobia 123.jpg | Arthur Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Bad Blood - I really don't like her voice. Sounds like an AlunaGeorge clone with a nasal problem. Pass.

Doechhi running away with the R&B category clearly. 

Muffy's Classy Classics Club/Gallery | Arthur Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia | Arthur tv show ...

LISA - Rockstar - FINALLY back to jams that are actually INTERESTING. :clap3:

Muffy Crosswire - Arthur Wiki

Sexy To Someone - Idk who this is supposed to pander to? It's fine but just there.

LISA - Rockstar 

Give me a break. I don't mean to yuck anyone's yum but if this is a winning song, we might need to reevaluate some things. Pure noise, cringeworthy rapping and laughable lyrics. Tame Impala, I am so very sorry. Can BLACKPINK return to the area?

Arthur S07E02 Muffy Goes Metropolitan | Arthur the Aardvark

Cruel - Definitely a unique and interesting track. Will be ranking farely well with me.

Clairo - Sexy to Someone

Ditto to the other comment. I'm not sure what this was supposed to do, but it doesn't feel like a winning song. No doubt better than the last monstrosity but it's just unmemorable. 2 lackluster duds in a row unfortunately.

Edited by nostalgic

Muffy Crosswire | Scratchpad | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Call On Me - Nice closer. Will definitely be getting good points.

Tori Amos - Cruel

HELLO PALATE CLEANSER. Thank you. We've come full circle with trip hop tracks from legends - Madonna to Tori. Now this is a song that deserves it all, you understood the assignment and didn't falter for a second. Congratulations in advance are in order.

Sent my rankings. 

SG Lewis, Tove Lo - Call On Me

2 duds, 2 surefire winners - what an interesting closing to this contest. I'm always a sucker for some smooth synth lines and Tove, what can one say? She rarely disappoints. You have stiff competition from Ms Amos but this is another incredible choice. Luckily, the other 2 have kneecapped themselves so you have a 50/50 shot :clap3: bon chance!

Congratulations to the finalists! This final playlist was very nice. There was honestly only one song I didn't enjoy whatsoever, everything else had at least a lil something going for it. :heart:

I've changed avis since my elimination, and Spotify has changed its font, so I decided to revamp the graphics one last time. Plus, it's the finale! Gotta go all out, right?

Well done once again, good luck!!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.