🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations

Adore this song and album, you didn't know it when submitting but this is a total pander to me. An empowering bop! :WAP:

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiatus Kaiyota - Molasses

Loove the jazzy instrumentation. I don't know that this fully clicked with me, but I still enjoyed it overall, and the last half was really interesting

Anz, George Riley - You Could Be

I liked this, I think it was missing something to make it really great but it was a nice light bop

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi

I see the vision, but this comes across feeling a bit disjointed and messy, though the ambition is respectable

Babyface, Doechii - Girls Night Out

Really fun bop, one of my favs so far

Nao - Bad Blood

Really really great, so many great discoveries for me in this playlist

LISA - Rockstar

At first I couldn't decide if I loved this or hated this lol, but by the end I wanted to hear it again so I think I enjoyed it! Pretty fun

Clairo - Sexy to Someone

I've struggled to get into Clairo's music but this is probably my favorite song from her, gorgeous melodies + instrumentation. This was lovely

Tori Amos - Cruel

Really interested to see how this performs this round. I thought this had a fascinating atmosphere. I really enjoyed it and love that you went with something so bold, it stands out from most of the other songs in the playlist imo

SG Lewis, Tove Lo - Call On Me

A cute bop, I don't quite get the hype for this one but it's nice

Swim - Madonna

I was trying to use a song from ray of light ALL season... so happy she made an appearance in the finale!! this song is so good. 

Push - Avril Lavigne

I find her voice in this really annoying. The instrumental is nice, but then she's like yipping the lyrics to me which takes me out

Edited by electrahard

Hello from Citrus Department. :beach:

Congratulations to the finalists, I hope you will have great time and results too with this final round. :smiley:

Madonna – Swim (Top half of Ray of Light and will probably end up being top half here, but needs to be decided will it crash to that other shore after the rest of this play list is heard. Breezy, relaxing production brought in sublime manner is what I have always appreciated about this song.)

Avril Lavigne – Push (Chorus breaking through with this one and pulling the weight up, but the rest of it doesn't feel as much up.)

Hannah Diamond – Affirmations (Cutesy and sympathetic tone of Push is present here too and while this is electro infused and something I would potentially like, it doesn't translate as much interesting with this execution.)

Hiatus Kaiyote – Molasses (It feels kind of nostalgic and I like it for that, but it probably owes it to the more timeless production, which is pretty hazy and cross patched, but that is charm of it.)

HYRA – Seventh Heaven (This listens as maybe too processed/overproduced and it is, but there is some confident stance I like here, maybe due to voice and delivery.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.