🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Everyone's At It:

I actually really like the dark pop production here, and of course the subject matter is interesting. Wow I really slept on this album in 2009. I should have checked it out more. So yeah, really like this :heart:

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Beggin' - The production is nice but I don't like her singing at all. Instantly ruined the chance for points from me.

I Gotcha Back - this came and went but it was fine

Don't Leave Me In the Rain - Leaving you in the rain with this meh song, sweetie. 

Don't Waste My Time - better than some of the past couple songs. Might get points.

You don't love her - Diet Normani but serving a decent track. 

Let's Get It On - nope. The vocal production completely cancels out his falsetto/vocal performance. Super annoying. 

He ain't even that attractive either to save it. 

Kickin' Back - Diet Tinashe but I also see the potential in using this song in Instagram stories (apparently this has turned into an MLD quote meme this season) so yeah you know what, you're getting points 

Things I'll Never Say. 

The fact that this got taken within 4 minutes of the round being posted :jonnycat:. So sad you beat me to it, but you knew what you were doing. I half-agree with @Auburn . Overall she has strong songs from other eras that can still be sent in this game, but for this round in particular, this was the only really good option. Every other option was either mid or wouldn't have been perceived well by our remaining contestants outside of myself. 

Anyways, this is such a good crush song and it's so relatable. Congrats on getting my 12 :heart:

I Don't Like My Mind - honey, seek therapy and counseling sis. This song is just a terrible cry for help. No points from me. Sorry.

Don't Wanna Dance Alone - Forgot this is a cute bop from them. Will be getting points from me.

You're Not Good Enough: Yep, you're telling the truth with that song title. the vocals ruin otherwise good production

Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst - This is more interesting already than some of the Diet Khias we had this round so I don't care if it's 12 minutes. I'm giving this points.

hphjM83.png

Denise Julia - Sugar n' Spice

kvbBn6r.png

Selena Gomez & The Scene - I Won't Apologize

WiPbDZ9.png

Caroline Rose - Do You Think We'll Last Forever?

ZAZLnhI.png

Amber Mark - Comin' Around Again

3RuGL3X.png

Zara Larsson - Look What You've Done

DerqVZH.png

Cassie - Don't Play It Safe

29vdawi.png

Miley Cyrus & Taylor Swift Hannah Montana - You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

SpDSTDx.png

Lily Allen - Everyone's at It

nlOKErQ.png

Amaria - Beggin'

Dvrhybr.png

Aaliyah - I Gotcha' Back

Ucnnrji.png

Hatchie - Don't Leave Me In The Rain

G6x8WAW.png

kamille - Don't Waste My Time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.