🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Beggin' -Β I like the beat, but I was over this very quickly. A superior song with the same vibe:Β 

Β 

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

I Got Your Back -Β Cute song but I really hope she wasn't thinking about R. Kelly here…

• Haha 1

Nija - You Don't Love Her: I don't really like this, especially the vocal production sorry

Kyle Dion - Let's Get It On: sending men is always a risk especially ones that sound like Jason Derulo, it didn't work for me unfortunatelyΒ 

• Haha 2

Don't Leave Me In The RainΒ - It's solid, idk if I can give it more than that.

Mila J - Kickin' Back: not this sample, hmm idk I might need more time with this one

Don't Waste My Time -Β She's very pretty.

Β 

You Don't Love Her -Β I'm intrigued. I may need to give it a second listen.

Β 

Β 

Avril Lavigne - Things I'll Never Say: cute! I considered sending this but decided it wasn't as strong as many of her other songs so I was too scared, but I like it it's cutesy

Mitski - I Don't Like My Mind: it has a nice whimsical vibe but ultimately it kinda went nowhere and wasn't long enough to leave lasting impression on me

Let's Get It On -Β Like my dad used to say to me: put some bass in your voice.Β 
Β 

It's decent, may grow on relisten.

• Haha 1

Fifth Harmony - Don't Wanna Dance Alone: just dreadful, truly :pukey:

Kickin' Back -Β This was solid, I think they were doing a bit too much with the sample.

Blood Orange - You're Not Good Enough: this is quite good, I really liked it. side note I swear I've listened to this album but I guess I haven't so lemme add it to my list...

Things I'll Never SayΒ - We love a cutesy pop bop.

Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst: I was over this before it was even halfway finished... like PLEASE

7s96qetjgqm61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Haha 1

I Don't Like My Mind -Β I don't know why @gardendreamsΒ is trying so hard to paint me as this pretentious snob who spends his free time listening to Mitski.Β 
Β 

Like yes I am very pretentious, but I haven't even finished this Mitski album. Lucky for you, you did send a song I am familiar with and like very much.Β 

• Haha 4

Don't Wanna Dance Alone -Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

You're Not Good Enough - Β On the positive, this song reminds me of The Glamorous Life by Sheila E. On the negative, I wish this was just a cover of The Glamorous Life by Sheila E.

Edited by Rotunda
  • Haha 1

hi....

#ELECTRAchart

ElectraHeartSims β€” In honor of Marina and the Diamonds's Electra...
Β 

Sugar n' Spice - i thoroughly enjoyed the vibe of this song, it's definitely something you'd want to listen to on the drive back home from work or schoolΒ :celestial3:

I Won't Apologize - i s2g that Selena Gomez made much better music when she was with the scene... overall i will say i thought it was good/decentΒ Β :party:

Β 

Do You Think We'll Last Forever? - this song is very campy and i enjoyed it to an extent! its novelty wore off by the time it repeated the chorus for the third time LOLΒ :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.