🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Jordin Sparks - Don't Let It Go To Your Head
I Feel... Meh: Overcoming Boredom and Apathy for Kids (Understanding  Feelings Book for Kids, Social Emotional Learning for Kids): Corchin, DJ:  9781728219554: Amazon.com: Books

• Haha 2

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordin Sparks - Don't Let It Go To Your Head

Screaming at this entry like WTF. Generic, dated and the vocal mixing and production were a choice. Couldn't even finish the song omg I'm cryingΒ 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

I Like It (But I Don't Need It) - Her bra on the album cover looks AI generated.Β 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Haha 1

All Saints - If You Want to Party (I Found Lovin')
Okay back to grooving and vibing!! absolutely. This is fun

All Saints - If You Want to Party (I Found Lovin')

Very groovy. I can see Kylie singing on the background circa 1995 or something. Cute!Β 

I Don't Think I Can Do This Again -Β My penchant for stanning sad white girls doens really extend to Clairo for some reason. I find her music to be a solid 7/10, but nothing more, and this is no exception. With that said, based on the playlist so far, 7/10 could very well get you points.

How Do I Make You Love Me? Β - I actually really need to charge my headphones so I'm not going to listen to this rn, but this was already saved on my phone so take that how you want to.Β 

Vivianne Green - I Like It (But I Don't Need It)
:jonnycat:Β ohh yes!!! another a cute song!Β 

Vivianne Green - I Like It (But I Don't Need It)

Not a fan of the vocal delivery/production but it was an interesting fun song. Kinda the kind of music Ariana had in the mood board while making her last album yea!

Mura Masa - I Don't Think I Can Do This Again (with Clairo)
this isn't in my usual musical taste sorry!

Mura Masa - I Don't Think I Can Do This Again (with Clairo)

Love this! The mix up of instruments and aggressive explosive electronic elements that just make you feel the rush of the euphoria during all your spine. Incredible song! I was obsessed with it back in 2019 while being diagnosed with depression and I remember having my headphones on while trying to runaway from all of those problems I had on my head omg yea love this songΒ 

Secrets from a girl (who's seen it all) -Β The way a Melodrama song got someone eliminated but a Solar Power song will sail to the next round. Catch it @touyaο»Ώ kinomoο»Ώtο»Ώoο»Ώ

• Haha 1

The Weeknd - How Do I Make You Love Me?
Funky and very spacey! I enjoyed this as well!

Lorde - Secrets from a Girl (Who's Seen it All)
I'm a solar power stan so this is super cute!Β :clap3:

• Thanks 1

The Weeknd - How Do I Make You Love Me?

Wasn't expecting this from Abel Tesfaye omg this was very fun and 80's coded but also felt very him? like this one yuh!

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

If You Want to Party (I Found Lovin') -Β This is cute. I could see it playing at an integrated cookout in the early 00s, back when @khalyanΒ was celebrating his 30th birthday.Β 

:khalyan:

• Haha 1

We don't have to talk about it -Β I'd prefer to talk about this than most entrihs this round tbh!

Lorde - Secrets from a Girl (Who's Seen it All)

solar power was so underwhelming and the time haven't really proved me otherwise. Like this sounds like a watered down version of Solar Power title track. Like the same chords and anything like WTFΒ 

• Thumbs Down 1

Snoh Aalegra - WE DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT
I personally usually prefer upbeat music. This sounds lovely but not something I gravitate towardsΒ 

Folamour - I Miss Having Someone To Talk To: this is pretty nice, I think overall it could use a bit of polishing and ultimately kinda doesn't build up at all toward the end but I can vibe to it the entire way through

Journey to the center of your heart -Β I enjoyed this. Quite groovy.

Snoh Aalegra - WE DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT

Too samey and her hogar delivery was weird like she was out of tune. Anyway the overall vibe was pleasant but it lacks that substance o need to be completely sold on it but this wasn't bad at all!Β 

Showed Me (How I Fell In Love With You) -Β Madison is really capable of greatness but too often she decides to release a 3 minute song that goes nowhere and has no exciting qualities. This is one of those times. It sounds crisp at least.

Cherrelle - I Didn't Mean to Turn You On: oh exactlyyyy, I'm more familiar with Mariah's version of this song (but it's sung over this exact instrumental so it feels the same), this is great!

Why'd You Come In Here Looking Like That -Β Her voice sounds great but I'd never play this unironically.Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.