๐ŸŽ ATRL's Song Contest ๐ŸŽ The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

the grandmas served

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Ella Fitzgerald - Dream A Little Dream Of Me (with Louis Armstrong): I think this stands out well for being from a totally different time period of the other songs, but as a result I also have less of a connection with it. Still great though

Vanessa Williams - The Comfort Zone: this ******* LEGENDDDD, I've been waiting to send this song for many seasons but someone actually beat me to it and I'm so excited to give it big points :jonnycat:

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Song From The Edge Of The World: sorry but her voice is not doing much for me

Brandy - Sunny Day: this song is so feel-good and positive, I love it!

Aaliyah - Choosey Lover (Old School / New School): Old School > New School wish we could remove that part from the song entirely, then it would be 100% lovely

Sade - Cherish the Day: one of the best songs on one of the best albums of all time holy **** :jonny5:

Shania Twain - I'm Holdin' On To Love (To Save My Life): one of the biggest bops from the biggest female album of all time, this is my mother, my legend, my religion :weeps:

laughing-shania-twain.gif

Shola Ama - Deepest Hurt: something about the production on this is immaculate to me, it feels so full and fleshed out, amazing song

Garbage - Temptation Waits: it's fine, why is her voice like drowned out by the music at times, I didn't enjoy that

Cocteau Twins - Sea, Swallow Me: it's giving nothing to me, not a fan

Monica - 'Cross The Room: why does she sound tuneless for half the song?????????? she has so many good songs and this ain't one

Cocteau Twins - Pitch the Baby: I fear their music is just not for meย 

Jhelisa - Friendly Pressure (Into The Sunshine Edit): I was over this and its repetition after about 30 seconds, next

Shakira - Si Te Vas: this is a bit of a light album track classic for her, will probably snatch a few points

Snoop Dogg - Murder Was The Case: this is unserious but I did find myself bopping along to the beat

Erykah Badu - 4 Leaf Clover: finally this is picking up again for me with a BIG SMASH :katie2:love her so muchย 

Brandy - Learn the Hard Way: okay so here's the thing about this song... elements of this instrumental are literally copy pasted from Never Say Never (song) which is better than this so it kinda rubs me the wrong way but it's Brandy so it's still amazing

dream a little dream of me - i love ella so you're getting points from me. louis has never been my guy but i admire your bravery!

the comfort zone - helppp i never knew she had a music career. this is super cute tho, janet-lite

• Haha 1

A Taste Of Honey - Ain't Nothin' But A Party: this was fun... idk about points but we'll see

INOJ - All I Want: can't say I enjoyed this much, very very repetitive

song from the edge of the world - ohhh this round is gonna be tough to rank huh. god this is so good

sunny day - performing this in my kitchen rn. some of you have never shared a romance strolling through the park and it shows!

D'Angelo - Smooth: exactlyyyy this is grrrreat! :flame:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.