🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Samantha Urbani - Isolation - More harmless background music, umm. The beat is very nice though. I think the lyrics being so buried & muffled makes it seem that way:rip:

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Empress Of - Lorelei

like this! definitely one of the stronger submissions of the group, I love the ending part

Laura Jean - Girls on the TV

interesting vibe but it's kinda weird choice for submission, it just doesn't stand out at all from other tracks

Β 

Amelia Moore - crybaby

cool production!

Β 

ELIO - SUPERIMPOSE

I didn't like it

Samantha Urbani - Isolation

Β 

• Haha 1

Tate McRae - run for the hills

3/10 this fad came and went like a skidmark in a flushed toilet

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Prequell, Cruel Youth - Part VII

I enjoy this :clap3:Β a bit slow and repetitive but very dramatic

From Group B, congrats to the people that submitted the following songs:

Β 

Shontelle - Roll ItΒ 

Zeina - HookedΒ 

Mabel - AnimalΒ 

Alice Merton - Vertigo

Β 

To the person that submitted Vertigo, good for you.Β :clap3:Don't listen to these tasteless people and their critiques. The song and that whole album are amazing. I hope you stayΒ :clap3:

Edited by EnterTheAttic

Kristinia DeBarge - Sabotage

cheesy excellence :clap3:Β which is good amongst the absolute DUDS submitted in this group. Group D you will pay for your crimesΒ 

• Haha 3

Mabel - Animal: The best song of Mabel's 2nd album and maybe the best of her whole career. I loved this when it came out and I still do to this day. Hopefully Mabel works with Raye again for her next albumΒ :WAP:

Β 

Alice Merton - Vertigo: Pop Rock is always welcome, I like itΒ :jamming:

Β 

Amaarae - Wasted Eyes: Honestly, I don't like her voice. It's sounding too childish for me. Sometimes I can get over it, but on this song it just annoys me. The production is exceptional though and I would enjoy this a lot with a different singer.

Kristinia Debarge - Sabotage - I love the group "Debarge" and haven't checked out their childrens's music. That said, this was...okay. It's sooooo 2008ish Pop sonic wise lol, I don't think it could fit the aesthetic anymore:rip:Β Melody & vocals also okay

Run For The Hills - Never was crazy for her music, but this decent

Flo Milli - Conceited - I like beat & flow but it ends there. Might still be enough to get points

Remi Wolf - Liquorstore: I don't like this as much as the first song of hers in this group but still a bop.

Β 

Faouzia - Tears of Gold: Not great, but not bad either. Yet the song didn't give me a lasting impression.

Β 

Fiona Apple - Shameika:Β I absolutely don't get the hype for FionaΒ :sorry:

Β 

Also me to Shameika:

Β 

Β 

Baby Tate - Lollipop: I need some more of this bop, love itΒ :gaycatina1:

Empress Of - Lorelei - This came and went. It sounds like autopilot PopΒ :chick2:

Bishop Briggs - The Way I Do

I didn't like this

Β 

Shontelle - Roll It

haha nice bop and her delivery is cool! I saved it

Β 

Tamar Braxton - The One

I didn't like this

Β 

Zeina - Hooked

I didn't like this

Β 

Sky Ferreira - Sad Dream

I didn't like this, her corny ass

GROUP B

Β 

Bishop Briggs - The Way I Do

Β 

This was released in 2017 but sounds way more dated + it's lacking something + too flat + instrumental sounds like copyright free music at some parts

Teena Marie - Portuguese LoveΒ 

Β 

The Caucasian Queen of R&B. This is one of her best songs tbh, if not the best. That said, this song is crazy long.Β :deadbanana2:Teena really said no to a edit version:rip:

GROUP B

Β 

Shontelle - Roll It Main

Β 

No replay value, I laughed when I first pressed play and heard the instrumental β€” still way better than the previous song and it bops a bit but I wouldn't play it again out of this game

GROUP B

Β 

Tamar Braxton - The One

Β 

z0vQgK4.jpeg

Β 

• Haha 2

GROUPΒ B

Β 

Let's Eat Grandma - Happy New Year

Β 

I love the instrumental a lot / it sounds a bit like an AI generated random song / it could've been shorter / still the best song so far though

GROUPΒ B

Β 

Coco & Clair Clair - Cherub

Β 

Extremely cringe & dated / terribly basic instrumental / horrendous lyrics / vocals sound like they're recorded with an iPhone / random female SoundCloud rapper for TikTok core

GROUPΒ B

Β 

Remi WolfΒ  - Cinderella

Β 

She opened for Lorde at Solar Power Tour so we love haΒ :heart: / love the instrumental too / good entry / song could've been shorter

GROUPΒ B

Β 

Zeina - Hooked

Β 

Made me move / she seems underrated cuz this song is too good compared to numbers she got / loved it

GROUPΒ B

Β 

Sky Ferreira - Sad Dream

Β 

Different compared to other entries so far which i liked / loved her vocals & lyrics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.