• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi: absolutely hated it, it's like if Sevdaliza tried to make neoperreo, I need the finalists to be for real with some of these songs

Sidibe - Tellin' U: Sending her one song that has been sent before it so messy asfadsjljs, I do like this a lot though, although it does feel like a copout, but I have no teeth in the game so who cares I'll rank it well

Tori Kelly - shelter: Um another interesting choice for the finale. I actually like this song though, the production is rich/reverby and good imo, just wish the melody was a little more memorable outside of the fast part

Nao - Bad Blood: Surprised this one was never sent before, but ngl I always found this one annoying with that little distorted riff repeating SOOOO much, idk I have mixed feelings because I think it sounds pretty nice otherwise

LISA - Rockstar: The review about this submission ruining the integrity of the game sent me klsdajfklfjalkfjs lmaoooooooo. Honestly based on who she is this was much better than I expected, seems this worked for the people you wanted to pander to, it's decent-to-good for me, I liked that it went through a few different vibes in its short duration

Tori Amos - Cruel: This finale is sooooo unserious I- I mean I guess I was going to send Schwey I guess so who am I to talk but that was because I already won so :wendyum: I appreciate that it's really different and I like the trip hop vibe so it won't be dead last for me, but in general it felt very toneless

• ATRL Moderator

Madonna - Swim

Overall plesant, but it doesn't really leave an impression on me.

• ATRL Moderator

Avril Lavigne - Push

Interesting that this was released in 2012 -- it moreso captures her early 00s sound tbh! I quite enjoyed the chorus melody and nostalgic vibes.

• ATRL Moderator

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations

There are moments here where I was bopping; but in other moments, I was getting a bit annoyed at her voice/the production.

• ATRL Moderator

Hiatus Kaiyote - Molasses

Not super into this

• ATRL Moderator

HYRA - Seventh Heaven

This was very fun! I was bopping. The chorus was a bit of a letdown compared to the verses - but enjoyable still.

• ATRL Moderator

Anz - You Could Be (feat. George Riley)

Super cool, glistening production. Love her voice. The melody is strong too. What's not to like? Apparently, I played this 20 times back in 2021 so that's exciting and bodes well for your points!

• ATRL Moderator

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi

This is bold... too bold

• ATRL Moderator

SUMMER CAKE - Love Villain

I like this! It's very sweet and melodic. I do fear it will get lost in the shuffle and will probably end up in the middle of the pack for me.

• ATRL Moderator

Babyface - Girls Night Out (with Doechii)

This is how you make a bopppp ok ladies. Very very fun and catchy!! The beat is a bit generic but who cares rly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.