🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Babyface - Girls Night Out (with Doechii): oh this was quite nice, minus the Babyface verse we didn't need that

Sidibe - Tellin' U: very lovely song so glad we're all waking up to her...

Tori Kelly - shelter: finally she got it together and started releasing music I can listen to :jamming: love how she follows the guitar solo with her voice in the outro :jonny: 

Nao - Bad Blood: loveee the production here, just great and her voice sounds so smooth

LISA - Rockstar: personally I'm of the belief that Blackpink and all of its members should be banned from making music (Guero can tell me to kms in his reviews it's fine) but this certainly could be worse...

Tori Amos - Cruel: immaculate song it's so crazy actually...

Madonna - Swim: okay like I get it and I see it for the theme but I just don't feel any excitement towards this like it's a song that played 

Avril Lavigne - Push: classic in the luckystrike household, I got this CD for christmas when I was 11 and I remember this was always one of my favorite songs 

SG Lewis - Call On Me (with Tove Lo): cute bop for sure, probably one of the ones on Dirt Femme that grew off of me a bit over time but still very solid and enjoyable fun to dance to

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.