🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Tori Amos - Cruel - I love the theatrical/dramatic nature of this song. It reminds me of something i'd hear in an old horror/halloween film. Her voice is a bit jarring sometimes but overall I think this is good. 

:kitty: ho's notes

Clairo - Sexy to Someone

I love the way this incorporates her bedroom pop origins with a new shimmer omggg, it feels like this is maybe the approach she wanted to go for with Sling, its rooted in 70s/early 80s but it doesn't get bogged down by it, nor is it like... flat melody-wise. the chorus is so good and has a little bit of a groove. I can't wait for this album... you've got MY crown :clap3: :crown: 

SG Lewis - Call On Me (with Tove Lo) - ohh ok, this is definitely a strong entry to grab up points from the gheys on this site. It's far from my favourite but I do think it's inoffensive and fun. 

Tori Amos - Cruel

I am not actually familiar with her music tbh... this is ALMOST reaching levels of "artsy" that I don't love but I actually think it's pretty interesting. its got an atmosphere to it that I quite enjoy and I think this was a unique choice for the finale... its pretty epic sounding, like dark fantasy... a secret serve??

madonna - swim: this was kinda just boring but the beat was nice i guess

avril lavigne - push: her vocal here is rly fun

hannah diamond - affirmations: cute song

Hiatus Kaiyote - Molasses: I thought I would like this when it first started but then she started singing... there were other parts I did like here and there throughout tho, overall an interesting and engaging listen tho

SG Lewis - Call On Me

not above a generic bop like this but I really just cannot be bothered to care, I'd rather listen to anything else. so its okay but im not the audience

crowning category was really fun tbh, I liked 3 of the songs and see why they were chosen

HYRA - Seventh Heaven: too hyper and noisy for me rn, I can see why it might have appeal for some people...

Anz - You Could Be (feat. George Riley): this was a fun lil bop

SUMMER CAKE - Love Villain: the chill vibes of this is nice after the last several songs kii

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.