🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

β‡†γ€€Β β—γ€€βšβšγ€€β–·γ€€β†»

❚❚ β–·Β Clairo - Sexy to Someone

This is giving me Triple J Radio vibe.Β  actually wouldn't surprise me if they got this on heavy rotation.Β 

anyways it's not my kinda thing sadly so this is a skip for me.Β 

HYRA - Seventh Heaven - Did nothing for me

❚❚ β–·Β Tori Amos - Cruel

this is interesting.Β  like very unique.Β 

It give me 90s Garbage! and I was addicted to there music still kinda am.Β 

Β 

Anz - You Could Be (feat. George Riley) - ugh well finally someone I quite like

:kitty:Β ho's notes

HYRA - Seventh Heaven

electroclash :jamming:Β vocals sort of take me out of the overall experience but its a fast paced bop which is always fun to listen to in an ASC playlist

❚❚ β–·Β SG Lewis - Call On Me (with Tove Lo)

SG Lewis is like the Travis Barker is to mgk.Β  Anyways I DO like this. even more than the song she did with Nelly Furtado

:WAP:

Β 

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi - glad this switched up because vocally her voice isn't strong enough to carry a full song sonically like the first minute. The song ended up being quite a bop which suits her voice more. I quite like it.Β 

:kitty:Β ho's notes

Anz - You Could Be (feat. George Riley)

what is this bop?? I love when I find a new song I really enjoy in the finale. the production of this is so glossy and fun. There's so many genre influences that I loooove, this actually reminds me a bit of the Hannah Diamond song from earlier but I feel like there's something really fresh about this style that makes me like it a little bit more!!

Β 

Great choice :clap3: loveee

SUMMER CAKE - Love Villain - waittttt, hold up, wait a minute, this is really really good, very great discovery! <3Β :sats:

cute list.Β  It made me miss doing crits

good luck final 4

Β 

ezgif-3-728ff7a283.gif?ex=668383fa&is=66

Β 

Β 

Babyface - Girls Night Out (with Doechii) - This is good, I feel like you had much better choices for this genre though, ive very curious why this song was chosen nnnn, I do like this song much more than others in other themes but I will be harsh on this theme in my critiques mainly because I expect better. But ranking, you don't have to worry, all 4 will be in my top 8.Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.