🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

β‡†γ€€Β β—γ€€βšβšγ€€β–·γ€€β†»

❚❚ β–·Β Hiatus Kaiyote - Molasses

This started off kinda annoying because it sounds like she got the band of a bunch of high school kids who are tone deaf so it throws me off enjoying her vocals.

however it does pick up at 3:00 and it grabbed my attention towards the end.Β  But a bit too late in the song for my liking.Β 

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

❚❚ β–·Β HYRA - Seventh Heaven

Wait I liked one of her songs so it's probably the first time i'm hearing something else from her.

I'm really liking this one. A FunΒ  BopΒ :katie2:

Β 

❚❚ β–·Β Anz - You Could Be (feat. George Riley)

I liked this as soon as the song started.Β  Β Has a really great hook to it that makes me want to listen to it a lotΒ :katie2:

added to my playlist too for laterΒ :sats:

Β 

Β 

Madonna - Swim - I saw I have this song saved already, it must have been one of the ones I liked when I listened to ROL. It's a good song.

girls night out - haven't heard this since 2022 and i'm re-gagged… i love when doechii gets into her pop-r&b bag

Β 

tellin u - i'm getting strong janet and sade vibes, loved this and interested in hearing more from her. ty for sending!

Β 

shelter - this was actually kinda cute for tori kelly standards, but still not really a top song for me here

Β 

bad blood - i definitely liked this at one point but it's not doing much for me rn, kinda dated :/

❚❚ β–·Β Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi

mixed feelings with this one tbh.Β  Idk if I either like it or don't.Β :deadbanana4:

Β 

Avril Lavigne - Push - I am going to be honest. This is not getting much points from me personally but no one should be surprisedΒ 

• Haha 1

❚❚ β–·Β SUMMER CAKE - Love Villain

This is nice. It's got a great vibe to it.Β :jamming:

❚❚ β–·Β Babyface - Girls Night Out (with Doechii)

I Like This :jamming:Β it's a fun dance bop.Β  added this to my playlist too for laterΒ  x

I know I can always get a laugh out of NLTM's critiques even when it's only one word :kii6:Β 

• Haha 1

:kitty:Β ho's notes

Madonna - Swim

I actually think the production is kind of interesting. I like the slightly ambient elements contrasting with the VERY 90s trip hop beat. I don't really have much to say about her part in it or the song overall but the sound is kind of cool, not too bad but nothing I'm really into either.

❚❚ β–·Β Sidibe - Tellin' U

not really feeling this one sadly :sorry:Β Β 

❚❚ β–·Β Tori Kelly - shelter

I need to give her a listen more, I've always liked her songs and voice. :heart:

I like this one. Giving me Jojo Vibes too.Β :katie2:

Β 

rockstar - oh this smashh, i'm currently obsessed - lisa's best song by far!

Β 

sexy to someone - ugh so lush and sweet, this is a total earworm for me & i adore the lyrics too <3

Β 

cruel - omg yessss, this is a GREAT tori amos pick :clap3:Β obsessed with this entry, high marks for you

Β 

call on me - a bop we know and love, this was one of my faves on dirt femme!

❚❚ β–·Β Nao - Bad Blood

It started off and I was uh NO! but then the production picked up and oof yes.Β :WAP:

Β 

Swim - Probably one of my fav songs by her although i'm kinda sleepy rn and it kinda bored me rn but I know I love itΒ 

:kitty:Β ho's notes

Hannah Diamond - Affirmations

Love the bit-like production :jamming:Β  The chorus is surprisingly anthemic and overall its a really well executed sugar-blast of pop which is exactly what I wanttttΒ :whistle2:Β looking at the jumpscare coming up this is the winner of the category easily

Hiatus Kaiyote - Molasses - No ****** idea what I just listened to chile but it was very fascinating! I'll say that!Β 

Push - no you don't understand I'm obsessed, this album is so underrated and this is top 3 on it for meΒ 

❚❚ β–·Β LISA - Rockstar

Never got into LISA's solo work tbh.Β Β :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.