🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Lua de Santana - PiRi PiRi

So the first minute could have had like a bigger bass and something to hold your attention, i found the part after the beat drop to be enjoyable.

This one is good. It coulda gone a little harder. But it's pretty good.

• Haha 2

Sidibe - Tellin' U

So this one i enjoyed the first verse and chorus but there is no meat in the song to get me hooked. It's giving vegetarian.

Tori Kelly - shelter

Never been a fan of her songs. But hey, i streamed. :cm: She does have that song Nobody Love i used to bop to.

Edited by selena_lavigne

madonna - swim

this was good. it's just a chill song, felt like i was vibing throughout it. i do, however, think it was longer than it needed to be tho but like oh well, still was a neat listen

avril lavigne - push

i hate to say it but i did not like this sonically or whatever aslkgsdgd BUT it fit the theme i feel so like wooh! (which i just realized is a thing so... will be noting it from this moment onward)

hannah diamond - affirmations

cute, cute. it feels like.... catchy, and checks the box for the theme. yup! affirmationsssss. ya it was a fine submission  

Clairo - Sexy to Someone

I don't STAN this song, but i do stream it regularly, and i enjoy it. It pairs really nicely with turn it up by pink pantheres. 

hiatus kaiyote - molasses

in some ways i liked this a lot. i like the little "switch up" 3/4ths in the song, i was worried itd be too one note. feels hopeful too so !!!

hyra - seventh heaven

oh i was tapping my hoof to this. i liked it quite a bit, it's just not something i feel like id go back to often. NOT THAT THAT'S RELEVANT idk im just stating my thoughts. sry. fun song!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.