🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Snoh Aalegra - Find Someone Like You
Β 

Not this Swedish Alicia Khia… this song isn't bad im just not terribly impressed by her vocals. As Tom says in like every critique "kinda came and went." The last 30 seconds I really loved tho..

• Haha 1

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Normani - Lights OnΒ 
Β 

Sure it's passable as a song that you can listen to, but idk if it's much more than that… when it comes to Normani in this song particularly i fear that the production and instrumentals have more of an impact than her voice.

Gavin Turek - PRESSURE
Β 

Hold on… this song is really good!! My body reacted to it before I could process it i was bobbing back and forth and tapping my foot iktr

Blondshell - Cartoon Earthquake
Β 

Sending an artist named blondshell in the blondes and brunettes round like… not everyone can be creative. I quite like this song tho, it would be better if her vocals weren't super muddled by the instrumental

Shay Lia - ROMEO & JULIESHA
Β 

Wasn't sure about this one, but those moments in the song where her voice is isolated i really enjoy! What gags me is that she displays so much range in her voice in this one song kinda crazy

Alina Baraz - Alone With You
Β 

ATRL converting me to an Alina Baraz stan i could not believe it. What a gorgeous song

Amber Mark - Most Men
Β 

I really don't like Amber's voice in general, but it really delivers in this song. I love the churchy gospel vibes, i apologize for generalizing my dislike

Kelsea Ballerini - Something to Change
Β 

I don't like this because it's sort of bland to me, but im sure someone is going to have some anecdote that connects to this song that justifies giving it like a top 3 placement

• Haha 1

FKA twigs - ride the dragon
Β 

Β i like twigs and i like this song, it's actually very catchy and I couldn't stop listening to it todayΒ 

Lizzy McAlpine - orange show speedwayΒ 
Β 

She's cute and she's catchy i can see myself relistening this

Grimes - Pin
Β 

Woah this is so weird, like i was obsessed with this song as a younger electrayouth… i liked it a lot more back then but it still holds up

Normani - All Yours
Β 

This Normani song is stronger, her vocals are better and she really shines through in this song.

Justin Bieber - I'll Show You
Β 

My knee jerk reaction was to skip this song I thought it was a Spotify autoplay

Phantogram - You Don't Get Me High AnymoreΒ 
Β 

It's not In a Spiral, but im sure it will get nostalgia points from sooomebody.

Elle Varner - Refill
Β 

This reminds me vaguely of the song they used during that runningman challenge way back when, Β but like a weird country pseudo pop r&b fusion kind of way

Cyndee with a C - Don't We Always - Does it interpolate something? Sounds very familiar. This was a very interesting listen. I quite enjoyed it tbh.Β 

oops sorry mom called meΒ 

Gimme Some - try not to say MOTHER challenge, one of her best songs, you chose wellΒ 

The Beaches - Blame Brett - This didn't move me that much, it's not bad though, I just think it's not for me but it's not bad by any means

The MarΓ­as - Run Your Mouth - ouuu what is this bop, saved it, nice discoveryΒ 

Kenia OS - Ojo X Ojo - definitely thought it was fun, i liked the beat, it bopped

Snoh Aalegra - Find Someone Like You - One of my fav songs ever. The way I want this to be my wedding songs nnnn. Ugh! I just love the way she sings this with so much passion! Amazing song!Β 

Normani - Lights On -Β :WAP::WAP:Β MY SOTY!! Definitely my favourite song on the album, ohh you devoured! It is sooo sexy and very reminiscent of Janet. Excellent excellent song!!Β 

Gavin Turek - PRESSURE - this was pretty coolΒ 

Blondshell - Cartoon Earthquake - hmmmm yeah I didnt like this at all, im sorryΒ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.