🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Winner revealed (pg.721)

thecptz

Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst - 12 minutes later:rip: The song is good though, like soul food. #drakeisover

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

Denise Julia - Sugar n' Spice: coupoure electrique 

Selena Gomez & The Scene - what you need

Caroline Rose - Do You Think We'll Last Forever?: oops i did it again

Amber Mark - Comin' Around Again: drop dead (beautiful) feat. sabi 

Zara Larsson - Look What You've Done: gimme more

Cassie - Don't Play It Safe: womanizer

Hannah Montana - everytime 

Lily Allen - Everyone's at It: stronger

Amaria - Beggin': slumber party

Aaliyah - I Gotcha' Back: i love rock n roll

Hatchie - Don't Leave Me In The Rain: piece of me

kamille - don't waste my time: dont keep me waiting

Nija - You Don't Love Her: ooh la la

Kyle Dion - Let's Get It On: circus

Mila J - Kickin' Back: he about to lose me

Avril Lavigne - work ***** 

Mitski - I Don't Like My Mind: criminal

Fifth Harmony - Don't Wanna Dance Alone: baby one more time

Blood Orange - You're Not Good Enough: 3

Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst: radical optimism tanked 

Im on mobile so dark mode users suffer

powerful

idk how to interpret those tho

Denise Julia - Sugar n' Spice

• Filipino excellence yet again! But setting biases aside, this is such a great song. A strong start to this round tbh.

Selena Gomez & The Scene - I Won't Apologize

• I really don't care about her. It's an alright song but nothing to sing home about.

Caroline Rose - Do You Think We'll Last Forever?

• There's something with the way she sings that kinda bothers me but overall it's decent

Amber Mark - Comin' Around Again

• I never really a song from her in a long time but this... this kinda changes everything. It's actually amazing. :katie2:

Zara Larsson - Look What You've Done

• lol pass

Posted (edited)

Cassie - Don't Play It Safe

• I'm sorry but really don't use her outside of Me & U... this is far from the worst so far tho.

Edited by touya kinomoto

Hannah Montana - You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

• I agree with most critiques for this song so far: the chorus carries and nostalgia helps a lot. Lucky for you, even though I haven't seen the movie in full, I have that one fan made video of one of my celebrity crushes with this song as the background music.

Lily Allen - Everyone's at It

• Ooh, the fatter Katy Perry. I really love the way she sings but the lyrics are depressing and I have to be in the mood to appreciate it and unfortunately I am not. But we'll aee where this lands in my rankings.

Amaria - Beggin'

• This is the first time I am hearing this song and it's probably my fave discovery of the season so far. It's just so sexy. :WAP:

Aaliyah - I Gotcha' Back

• Okay, I love her and may she rest in peace but this sounds like every other R&B song from its time. It's not a bad thing but it just doesn't stand out that much.

Hatchie - Don't Leave Me In The Rain

• I love this album but this probably one of my least liked songs from this album. It's not just that catchy for me amd almost a snooze tbh.

kamille - don't waste my time

• While waiting for it to pick up, I read her Spotify bio and found out she's a forrmer stockbroker! I hope she can return to that if her music career doesn't pick up. Anyhow, it's alright. Kinda generic but it bops.

Nija - You Don't Love Her

• Literally came and went.

Kyle Dion - Let's Get It On

• I applaud you for haveing the balls to send a relatively unknown male artist. The production is groovy and I love that but the vocals on this is just :doc:

Mila J - Kickin' Back

• I tried to like it but it's just not hitting for me. :sorry:

Avril Lavigne - Things I'll Never Say

• Iconic album and this is one of my favorite tracks ever since I first heard it back when I was in high school.

Mitski - I Don't Like My Mind

• One thing I can appreciate with Mitski is that she can make short songs feel longer than they are. Make of that what you will. :fan:

Fifth Harmony - Don't Wanna Dance Alone

• Now I don't like Fifth Harmony especially Camilla-led Fifth Harmony but I won't lie and say that this is one of the better songs in their discography.

Blood Orange - You're Not Good Enough

• I love the production in this song but the vocals omg :monkey:

Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst

• I know how to appreciate a long song if all its minutes are used to the fullest and if doesn't feel long. But this... it just feels like a burden to listen.

Denise Julia - Sugar n' Spice: kinda one-note but it was a pleasant note

Selena Gomez & The Scene - I Won't Apologize: her voice is somehow weaker than usual here :rip: but I like pop rock so it'll still get some points

Caroline Rose - Do You Think We'll Last Forever?: both the instrumental and her vocals were very unpleasant to listen to

Amber Mark - Comin' Around Again: I agree with the people who said this gives church music, not a fan

Zara Larsson - Look What You've Done: her voice is really obnoxious here, gonna pass on this

Cassie - Don't Play It Safe: pleasant background music

Hannah Montana - You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home: it's cute and kinda nostalgic even though I don't think I ever listened to it before

Lily Allen - Everyone's at It: I used to love this album but it kinda grew off on me, this song is still one of the best there at least

Amaria - Beggin': I wasn't feeling it at first but it got better by the second half

Aaliyah - I Gotcha' Back: it definitely sounds like a 90s R&B song, not necessarily a bad thing

Hatchie - Don't Leave Me In The Rain: one of my least faves on the album unfortunately

kamille - don't waste my time: this was a fun bop, I didn't mind the vocal effects

Nija - You Don't Love Her: not something I would listen to again

Kyle Dion - Let's Get It On: those vocals are tragic I'm sorry :rip: this could've been cute if it was sung by someone else

Mila J - Kickin' Back: my favorite from the R&B songs I think

Avril Lavigne - Things I'll Never Say: I wouldn't have this in the top half of this album but I pretty much like every song there

Mitski - I Don't Like My Mind: besides a couple of songs, her music is not for me

Fifth Harmony - Don't Wanna Dance Alone: dated bop

Blood Orange - You're Not Good Enough: besides the unnecessary outro, I love this song

Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst: hard pass

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.