🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Cassie - Don't Play It Safe: Cassie's music is the definition of go on girl give us nothing, I would say she's like R&B Selena Gomez but actually I liked the Selena Gomez song this round sooooo… yeah

• Haha 3

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah Montana - You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home: I just really am not in the mood for this right now, it's soooo peppy and it's too much. Feels like I just woke up and immediately ate like five Starburst

• Haha 2

Lily Allen - Everyone's at It: I feel like I'm too old for this, the lyrics just make me cringe tbh and it went on so long

Amaria - Beggin': this kind of dragged but the instrumental felt sooo spacey and cool whoa

Aaliyah - I Gotcha' Back: sounds like any Aaliyah song, which hey is pretty great! The longer this went on the more I felt it

Hatchie - Don't Leave Me In The Rain: This was really nice, her voice sounds beautiful on this, very intense, and the modulation in the bridge was exquisite

kamille - don't waste my time: This is fun, definitely not my favorite by her but I did move

Nija - You Don't Love Her: This bored me a lot, it just didn't stand out in any way, very uninteresting

Kyle Dion - Let's Get It On: This is an insaneeeeee choice for this game when the only limitation was apostrophes kasldjflk. But that part aside, I thought it was just fine. Not really special enough to justify its place

Mila J - Kickin' Back: that synth jumping up the octaves is carrying the song, besides that it was a little boring but that part hit so nice, the rap was nice too, not sure how I feel overall but mostly positive

Avril Lavigne - Things I'll Never Say: Like the woman who only eats cheesy potatoes gagging after bringing a Brussels sprout close to her face, I don't want this

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Mitski - I Don't Like My Mind: In a sea of generic pop and faceless R&B this round, this song stood out nicely. It's still not my favorite but it was like a breath of fresh air away from all this other music I would never listen to outside of ASC skldfjsa no offense

Fifth Harmony - Don't Wanna Dance Alone: actually a lot better than I expected. It started out annoying but after a little bit I was feeling it

Blood Orange - You're Not Good Enough: I know it's just indie music and that's why but the production feels a bit sloppy and homemade in a way I think could have been refined more (I know look at who's talking given Lee Myrrh's discography but yeah) I did almost really like it but the production just held it back

Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst: this wasn't bad but as the last song in this playlist plus being 12 minutes long I just felt exhausted 

Denise Julia - Sugar n' Spice: Officially in the "khia" phase of the game. This is pleasant enough tho. 

Selena Gomez & The Scene - I Won't Apologize: It's definitely an album track from them, yeah. Far from the worst here however. 

Caroline Rose - Do You Think We'll Last Forever?: She gotta work on her singing. Not a fan of this. 

Amber Mark - Comin' Around Again: Not my favorite from her. Overall indecisive. 

Zara Larsson - Look What You've Done: Yikes 

Cassie - Don't Play It Safe: Not as special as her debut era but it's nice. 

Hannah Montana - You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home: Umm, it's serviceable enough because of the chorus I guess. 

Lily Allen - Everyone's at It: I'm not bumping this in 2024 so good luck. 

Amaria - Beggin': It's chill. 

Aaliyah - I Gotcha' Back: Yes aaliyah yes points. 

Hatchie - Don't Leave Me In The Rain: Meh, pretty boring. 

kamille - don't waste my time: I don't like the vocal processing of her voice. Decent beat but i'm good. 

Nija - You Don't Love Her: I like the single cover. Song wise it's fine enough. 

Kyle Dion - Let's Get It On: Not the kind of male artists I like. 

Mila J - Kickin' Back: Okay this is kinda heat although it sounds of its time. Clutch sample choice. 

Avril Lavigne - Things I'll Never Say: Not my favorite from her. Overall indecisive [2] 

Mitski - I Don't Like My Mind: Yes Mitski, no points

Fifth Harmony - Don't Wanna Dance Alone: Don't wanna dance with you 

Blood Orange - You're Not Good Enough: Idk about this one. I like the production but as vocalists they ain't it. 

Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst: Best song ever. You have chosen well for me. 

hey 

um

the way i give more ratings than YALL

Denise Julia - Sugar n' Spice

it's cutesy, the soft vocals are nice 

Selena Gomez & The Scene - I Won't Apologize

this didn't land too well with me. a pretty average song

Caroline Rose - Do You Think We'll Last Forever?

i've listened to this album before, and didn't keep any songs. it's quite boring

Amber Mark - Comin' Around Again

it's kinda giving church music, i'm not a fan

Zara Larsson - Look What You've Done

one of may favs from the album. i love the string instrument, it's fun

Cassie - Don't Play It Safe

this is so bland, i've forgotten what it sounded like

Hannah Montana - You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

i've never seen the movie, but i have def heard this before! lyrics are a little cheesy, but there's a charm to the song. v cute

Lily Allen - Everyone's at It

i'm not too big on the actual singing, the production is a serve tho. but maybe that'll be enough!

Amaria - Beggin'

ooh, this is so lush. it's sounds v seductive

Aaliyah - I Gotcha' Back

it's vibey, not bad. a bit middling for me so far

Hatchie - Don't Leave Me In The Rain

it's no Quicksand, but she consistently serves. this track is great, love the hints of shoegaze

kamille - don't waste my time

it's fun, i bopped a lil.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.