🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

lBpVnFO.png

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

pp7lDqX.png

rg4UMJm.png

ITeqaFN.png

ovqWYjs.png

eKlMFin.png

W6xHvYs.png

XqhIqxX.png

LJZ6Af2.png

GN1V7p6.png

9QWIkXg.png

Vi8R7nL.png

Folamour - I Miss Having Someone To Talk To: I like that this is kind of groovy but I feel like they could have let loose more

Cherelle - I Didn't Mean to Turn You On: a very good submission, this song is so catchy and although I think the Mariah version is better this is the original and the beat is the same so yes

Shania Twain - In My Car (I'll Be The Driver): It's definitely a Shania Twain song, congrats on your good score from Auburn ig

Jordin Sparks - Don't Let It Go To Your Head: I actually kind of like this am I insane. Like it's cheesy but it's cute enough, very nostalgic, I'll never listen again but not bad (idk the Fefe Dobson one)

All Saints - If You Want to Party (I Found Lovin'): It's definitely an All Saints song, congrats on your good score from Auburn ig (jk this was cute and I like the spoken part)

Vivianne Green - I Like It (But I Don't Need It): Okay Mariah Carey dupe! Actually this was fun and enjoyable and I'm here for it

Mura Masa - I Don't Think I Can Do This Again (with Clairo): This is a mixed bag for me, I hate the noisy pre chorus but the drop is a fun contrast, I think with a more energetic vocalist it could've sold this

The Weeknd - How Do I Make You Love Me?: Well I am the resident Abel hater yeah, I just don't like his whiny voice at all and I'm not into the 80s revival, the production here is good though

Lorde - Secrets from a Girl (Who's Seen it All): tbh I actually kind of like some songs on this album, when separated from the rest of the album. Like I'm listening to this and it's not bad. Idk about points though

Snoh Aalegra - WE DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT: A song we know and like! Her voice is just gold, I wish this song had a better chorus, but other than that we stan

Donna Summer - Journey To The Center Of Your Heart: a cute disco jam yeah

Madison Beer - Showed Me (How I Fell In Love With You): finally a song I can just definitively say NO to. NO <3

Dolly Parton - Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That: hm idk. Like yes love Dolly Parton the person but I'm not sure I really like this super kitschy happy old country style. I think it's a no tbh sorry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.