🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Soccer Mommy - yellow is the color of her eyes: this was pleasant, and doesn't feel nearly as long as it actually is so that's good; my issue with her is she often sounds phlegmy in her voice idk whyΒ 

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to be closer to you - Cute enough

When You Put Your Hands On Me - definitely feels of its time but it isn't bad.

List of People (To Try And Forget) - Might make my list actually.Β 

I Didn't Mean To Turn You On - It's fine. 80s most of the time isn't my favorite kind of music. But this will get a point or two

Solange - Some Things Never Seem To ******* Work: this masterpiece EP, will still get points even tho it's not my fave on it :jonny:Β 

YUKIKA - I want to be closer to you: nice, like everything she does, ultimately might not leave a lasting impression either, we'll see

Christina Aguilera - When You Put Your Hand on Me: why is the auto-tune here kinda cvnty wait, I looked at this yesterday when searching for an entry but I'm always too scared to send Xtina now even tho I love herΒ 

Tame Impala - List Of People (To Try And Forget About): interesting finish, feels like the end of this song is sending me back to heaven where I belong after listening to the play, not sure about points I really don't know this round there's too much going on

1 hour ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Secrets From a Girl (Whose Seen It All) - Throwback to when @Kayseri MantisiΒ accidentally sent this song in Survivor, completely missing the prompt as a result and getting voted out as the "most embarrassing thing ever" :ahh:Β :lmao:Β :lmao:Β - anyways the actual song is cute. Might get points.

HELPPP yes I sent the wrong link he got it and then I couldn't remove the entry skskdkskfmd it was so funny

Folamour - I Miss Having Someone To Talk To:Β it was a cutesy groovy background music bop for chilling and relaxing, the vocals were nice and it was enjoyable overallΒ 

Β 

Shania Twain - In My Car (I'll Be The Driver):Β I will be passing on this one boots x

Jordin Sparks - Don't Let It Go To Your Head:Β it is pleasant enough and I do have a thing for this sort of nostalgic 2008 pop even though I don't know this song, it just sounds like my childhood so I will take itΒ 

All Saints - If You Want To Party (I Found Lovin'):Β ehhhhh it's like..... okay? not memorable at all but I don't hate it

Vivian Green - I Like It (But I Don't Need It):Β :sleep: her vocals are nice thoughΒ 

Mura Masa - I Don't Think I Can Do This Again:Β this did NOT go where I expected it to go dkfkfj but I kinda gagged at the glitch electronic serve...Β 

The Weeknd - How Do I Make You Love Me?:Β it's a good song, very well crafted and produced, the 80s electronic elements to it are very coolΒ 

Lorde - Secrets From A Girl (Who's Seen It All):Β the way this album never grew on not a single soul is so funny... anyways this song has always been one of the better ones on it, it's not very interesting but at least it doesn't put you to sleep, and so far in this group it's also in the better halfΒ 

• Thumbs Down 1

Snoh Aalegra - WE DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT:Β boring ahhhh hell sorry

Donna Summer - Journey To The Center of Your Heart: she slayed the house down boots mama, this is a fun song and the blueprint for all of the girls nowadays

Madison Beer - Showed Me (How I Fell In Love With You):Β this album was pretentious as hell like why the ****? she's kinda dark sided now that I think about it...

Dolly Parton - Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That:Β well no!

Sade - It's Only Love That Gets You Through:Β her vocals... stunning as per usual with mother... but it did make me feel a bit sleepyΒ 

Jam & Lewis - Somewhat Loved (There You Go Breakin' My Heart):Β the random Mariah appearance nnnn, it's cute

Corinne Bailey Rae - He Will Follow You With His Eyes:Β ouuuu the production switch up is interesting and weird and baggy and experimental, she had my attention in a positive way

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.