🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Madison Beer - there are aspects i like of this, like her vocals in certain sections! overall i think this song is too boring and slow

Tired Good Morning GIF by Gus And Sunny

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolly Parton - LMFAO her screaming right after the madison snooze was so alarming!! This song is very cute

Sade - Ive never wanted to 1.5x speed up a song so bad. I felt like I was 12 years old in church waiting for mass to end

Just now, electrahard said:

Snoh Aalegra - first of all why tf does she spell her name like that ew. second of all the song  gives if queen hverby did slow ballady r&b music

Jam & Lewis - well Mariah's vocals ate in this song, when were Jam & Lewis's parts tho???

• Haha 2

Corinne Bailey Rae - i feel like i enjoyed this song... it's so weird for a song to have the pacing of a short film. Loved that switch up in the end so amazing

Courtney Barnett - it took 3 songs for us to get a key change finally !! I enjoyed how short and uptempo this song was a breath of fresh air fr

Soccer Mommy - this is another song i had saved in my library prior. what i rly enjoy most about it is the crisp and clear guitar

Solange  - I LOVE the level of bass in the production. Solange you will always be famous

YUKIKA - YUKIKA high key stealing the show there is absolutely nothing I dislike about the song, i especially love the instrumental portion

Christina Aguilera - I was expecting to hate this song because theres not much of Christina's discography that I like, but i enjoyed this song

Why'd You Come In Here Lookin' Like That - Yes Dolly yes points. Such a fun song

Tame Impala - the way i liked it before he started singing lmfao the instrumental is my favorite part of this song

Cherrelle - OMG this immediately gave me like a Prince vibe woah i wonder if that was an influence... i liked it

• Haha 1

Its Only Love That Gets You Through - it's fine. I don't know if it will get points. 

Dolly Parton - Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That: it's fine, I guess, fun but not really for me 

Somewhat Loved (There You Go Breaking My Heart) - The Mariah sneak was clever since this was pretty good.

Sade - It's Only Love That Gets You Through: okay so... they also had at least two other options for this round, and you chose this... baffling

Jam & Lewis - Somewhat Loved (There You Go Breakin' My Heart): once was enough the first time I listened to this 2 years ago or whatever, it's just not that good sorry 

He Will Follow You With His Eyes - This was fine until it got weird. No thanks.

Crippling Self Doubt - came and went

Corinne Bailey Rae - He Will Follow You With His Eyes: this is so unique and interesting I can honestly say I've never heard anything like it, idk what else to say I feel like I need to listen again to generate more thoughts about it 

Courtney Barnett - Crippling Self Doubt And A General Lack Of Confidence: it was cute/fine but that's about it for me I fear

yellow is the color of her eyes - 7 minutes went by and I feel like I don't see this getting points

Some Things Never Seem to ******* work - This is just...ok. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.