🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.684)

thecptz

Halle Abadi - BOYTOY - A mess a kii a cackle. Not terrible, it's very fun but like this round is super competitive.Β 

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Shygirl - Crush (feat. Erika de Casier) - Erika sounds absolutely stunning on this. Shygirl, I don't like when she sings as I find she has a weak voice, I prefer her rapping. I do enjoy this song tho. Mostly because of queen Erika.Β 

SZA - Go Gina - yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss!! Excellent song from one of the best albums of all time! CTRL means the world to me. Love love this song, I could relate it sooo much. I BEEN ON THE LOWKEY GRINDING, TRYNA KEEP TO MYSELF! :heart2:

• Like 1

Victoria MonΓ©t - Alright - This round has two amazing songs from her, whew. When I thought of this song, Vic was already banned, I was like damnnnnnnn! This is my 3rd fav of the album, it is sooooooo good! Produced very amazingly and she sounds great. :heart2::sats:

CarolineΒ Polachek - Smoke -Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

jk, Smoke was actually pretty cute production wise, it had cool elements. My only issue with the song is the repeititon of 'nah nah nah' was a bit irritating but the song's production is cool. ate that lil one.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Sabrina Carpenter - Fast Times - pure pop perfection, period.Β :sats:, that's white daughter!! <3Β 

Lorde - Sober II (Melodrama) - Absolutely stunning instrumentation throughout this song. I still quite love this album, her best work by miles.Β 

MARINA - Venus Fly Trap - I saw that I had this song saved already when I clicked on the playlist, I was confused because I can't remember it much but as it started playing it made sense why it was saved. This is a pretty good song.Β 

Doja Cat - Ain't **** -:sats:Β :sats: Rotunda ain't **** M<3 . Dessy ain't **** <3 . Armani ain't **** <3 . Tom ain't **** <3.Β :hippo::hippo:Β  A BIG BIG BOP!!! SINGING WORD FOR WORD SINCE I CAN, *stares at you thin lipped hoes that be tryna sing this**, anyway love this song!Β 

• Haha 3

Kali Uchis - Endlessly - ouuuu bish. I really need to finally listen to this album in full because wow. Every song I have heard from this seems right up my alley! This type of R&B is very NLTM-core. Stunning song :heart2:

Britney Spears - Freakshow - Anyone that knows me pretty well know that I am not the biggest Britney fan. Luckily for you, Blackout is my fav album of hers and I do like this song, pretty fun.Β 

• Like 1

JJTQ.gif

"Β (pg.333)"

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Tove Lo - Pineapple Slice (with SG Lewis): I don't like pineapple but I like this song.Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maggie Lindemann - Crash and Burn: I remember giving one of her songs a 12 a few years ago. It won't be the case this time but this song is decent pop rock. She has a good voice.Β 

• Like 1

NewJeans - New Jeans: This caters to my taste. Love this song.Β 

• Like 1

Adanna Duru - if i was a boy ;): I'm glad her career has flourished a bit. That said, i'm not too crazy over this song...Β 

• Like 1

Wolf Alice - Moaning Lisa Smile: I like the instrumentation more than her voice.Β 

• Like 1

berryblue - Enjoy Yourself: Not bad. The autotune was a nice touch

• Like 1

Shaznay Lewis - Kiss of Life: Just there. Doesn't leave an impression.Β 

• Like 1

Tei Shi - OK crazy. it's OKΒ 

• Like 1

ROSALÍA - CUUUUuuuuuute: Nope. Not in the mood for the "artsy" ****. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Namasenda - What U Got: You go girl! Let me save you from these other cats.Β 

• Like 1

Alvvays - Belinda Says: blank face inducingΒ 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.