🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Winner revealed (pg.721)

thecptz

Victoria MonΓ©t - Alright: It is alright! :) It's nice she got to keep this Kaytranada reject for herself I guess. It's ok but I like the other Victoria Monet song a lot more, I don't even remember this one from her live show tbh

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Caroline Polachek - Smoke: At first this song did not stand out to me on this record, but over time (maybe because of someone constantly .t 642ing this track) it grew to actually become maybe my favorite on the whole album. The production is really good, the bass sounds ENORMOUS, and the "na na na" hook is really catchy and well written. Sadly this round is strong af for me so idk about a 12 but I do love this song

Sabrina Carpenter - Fast Times: It's good, I like her music's aesthetic. It's a chill and enjoyable track with good instrumentation, I don't have anything negative to say but with all the competition it won't be at the top of my rankings

Lorde - Sober II (Melodrama): I'm so tired of this damn album. Remember when minho banned "Jessie Ware and that damn album" from ArSC1? That's me with this. And this definitely is not a standout from Melodrama

MARINA - Venus Fly Trap: I never listened to this album but I like this! A pleasant surprise, it has a good groove and is very dynamic

Doja Cat - Ain't ****: Mess I didn't realize this was eligible alksjkflasd. I mean yeah this song is iconic, reminds me of TikTok. It's not my favorite but I do like it, I mean it's just fun and entertaining

Kali Uchis - Endlessly: aksldfjklas omg so many songs I love in this playlist. This song is such a refreshing vibe for Kali Uchis, it's definitely one of her best songs. It just feels grand and like the score to the credits of a movie or something. So dreamy and romantic, a powerhouse of a track. Great choice <3

Britney Spears - Freakshow: tbh Blackout is SO nostalgic for me. I know this is not a hot take for a geriatric (24-year-old) gay such as myself but it really is maybe my favorite pop girl record of all time, she just had such a unique sound on this album and this song is no exception, it's definitely not my favorite from the album so it's gonna be below some other songs but everything from this album hits my ears just right OMG, makes me wanna relisten to the whole thing

ELECTRAlytics -Β  Group B
Β 

Venus Fly Trap - I loooooove this song I DID IT MY WAY BABYYY

Ain't **** - I'm sure if you submitted this song 2 years ago it would be better received... unfortunately her novelty has worn off

Endlessly - this album was such a moment... and so is this song!

Freakshow - she is so brave for releasing a song that sounds like a Fergie reject!!

Danna Paola - ATARI
This was fun, sultry bop, the chorus was catchy, nice choice but a lot of songs I know and love here so we'll see about points

BAYLI - foreigner
This was lovely and chill, I enjoyed it

Alemeda - Gonna Bleach My Eyebrows
This was cute but one note, I love that her bio on Spotify includes "mother to Mr. Cinnamon the cat <3"Β Β :weeps: how cute

WILLOW - false self
I like Willow's voice, I didn't really get too into this on first listen, it was a bit all over the place

Victoria MonΓ©t - Stop (Askin' Me 4Shyt)
I need you to STOP.... askin me 4 shytΒ Β :jamming:

Halle Abadi - BOYTOY
Was kind of trashy but not the good kind, sounds like a song that would chart on the lower half of TRL top 10 for 2 weeks in 2002

Shygirl - Crush (feat. Erika de Casier)
Very ethereal and pleasant, a lovely duo

SZA - Go Gina
Go Gina go Gina go, go Gina get your money girl period

Victoria MonΓ©t - Alright
Love this song, perfect first line, he gave me some dick in bed..

Caroline Polachek - Smoke
Lovely vibes, boppy, love her oooahhhs, makes me think of the smoke monster from Lost

Sabrina Carpenter - Fast Times
A pleasant bopΒ Β :jamming:

Lorde - Sober II (Melodrama)
The melodrama! I love the vibe of this song, the mood she sets with it, play it at my funeral

MARINA - Venus Fly Trap
A big bopΒ  Β :jamming:

Doja Cat - Ain't ****
I kinda like this song but also kinda hate it b/c of the rednecks I've encountered around where I live (NC) that LOVE to SHOUT the n-word every time this song comes on

Kali Uchis - Endlessly
Heavenly, lovely, gorgeous, etc

Britney Spears - Freakshow
A legend closing this playlist out with a big bop, love itΒ :gaycatina1:
Β 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.