🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 12 Entries (pg.443)

thecptz

Adèle Castillon - Alabama: harmless cute song

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Seffers

• Kelp

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

The Aces - Always Get This Way: have had several periods of being absolutely obsessed with this song. EASY 12!

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

The Aces - Always Get This Way: have had several periods of being absolutely obsessed with this song. EASY 12!

kinda don't wanna continue critiques cuz just want this on repeat for 20 mins :weeps:Β 

Carly Rae Jepsen - Anxious: i feel like people rave about this one and while I'm not LIVING it is definitely nice yeh.. like I see it

Slayyyter - Starfucker: not one of my most played on the album but she kinda devoured it's a strong opener

2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Carly Rae Jepsen - Anxious: i feel like people rave about this one and while I'm not LIVING it is definitely nice yeh.. like I see it

oh this broke the rules....? we will be tanking

The Veronicas - Perfect: does their sound ever evolve? fsdjfo its a cute noughties vibe I guess

Gretta Ray - Heartbreak Baby: this sounds kinda cheap, like the kind of song you would expect a YouTuber to release. the chorus is especially basic, like almost sounds AI'ed. It's kinda catchy but overall pretty bad

heyΒ 

• Like 2

The Japanese House - Touching Yourself: very neat and.... somehow bouncy yet peaceful? we stan

Slayyyter - Plastic: The aggressive production is to my liking but I don't like the hook at all. Mixed bag. Your assigned nba player is Duncan Robinson

Β 

Heat_Duncan_Robinson_(cropped).jpg

• Haha 1

DEBBY FRIDAY - I GOT IT (feat. UΓ±as): Sounds like rave music which I can vibe with. You're good in my books. Your assigned nba player is Anthony Edwards.Β 

Β 

anthony-edwards-fined-tout-081023-a0452da5f6fe4b3997d3dd727056b041.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

ChlΓΆe - Feel Me Cry: while we all maybe hoped for more from her solo project this is still kinda good + interesting and the album is overhated overall imo. will be rewarding

Jessica Mauboy - Flashback: this is pretty facelesss but I can't deny it bops

Jessie Ware - Free Yourself: Jessie Ware is what I consider to be Grandma/Aunt music at this stage of her career. This song doesn't really make me move but would I say it's offensive? Not really. Overall i'm just indifferent. Your assigned nba player is Chris Paul.Β 

Β 

20240109-Chris-Paul.png

Kelela - On the Run: wait no THIS is my 12Β :jonny6:

Rebecca Black - Look At You: This was bad until the beat kicked in. I don't really **** with her music so I can't say I would go back to this. Your assigned nba player is Austin Reaves.Β 

Β 

austin-reaves-1-37978102c53741feba598bd00776a803.jpg

Holly Humberstone - Into Your Room: not particularly memorable to me but werk I enjoyed this. probably thought it was slightly more interesting/less generic than the Jessica sing but the melodies were less infectious... much to think about

ChlΓΆe - I Don't Mind: Lmao sure? Thank god this wasn't a ballad. I'm sure coming up with a non body do song for this album was a challenge though. Your assigned nba player is Jalen Green.

Β 

jalen_0.jpg

• Haha 1

hayden casey - The veil: Cooked Sufjan Stevens here on his Carrie & Lowell ****. Your assigned nba player is Steve Nash.

Β 

steve-nash.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Tinashe - Gravity: Best song ever. Vladislav/Machinedrum used all of their assets to make the production as floaty as possible. Your assigned nba player is Kyrie Irving.Β 

Β 

5a9b34ef-9e63-4cf6-ac0f-d5d291ab3bb7.jpeg

Β 

Β 

Taylor Swift - I Can Do It With A Broken Heart: No :heart2:Β Your assigned nba player is Tony Snell.

Β 

FCPV8ovXoAUjvfx.jpg

• Haha 5

You need the assign someone the cutie & hottie Luka Doncic @Tom Vercetti

Mannequin ***** - I Got Heaven: Ew, more like Athlete's foot. Your assigned nba player is Grant Williams.Β 

Β 

usa_today_20739361.jpg

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

You need the assign someone the cutie & hottie Luka Doncic @Tom Vercetti

wait for it~Β 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.