🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 11 Entries (pg.418)

thecptz

Caroline Polachek - Smoke: it's not one of my top faves from the album but amongst this group of songs it should get at least a few points :kiss:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Seffers

• Kelp

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Group B

Fast Times - Sabrina Carpenter

I'm back up and moving again! 

EODeQ1n.mp4

Sabrina Carpenter - Fast Times: I do really like this song, I think it was one of her first that really caught my attention

Lorde - Sober II (Melodrama): yas one of her best songs ever, love it 

• ATRL Moderator

Group B 

Sober II (Melodrama) - Lorde

No matter how hard I try, I have never been able to get into this album this probably won't get points from me 

source-3.gif?ssl=1

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

MARINA - Venus Fly Trap: oh now we're on a roll, she ate this :cherryscream: 

• ATRL Moderator

Group B

Venus Fly Trap - MARINA

I love this and I love her! This might be my 12 points tbh 

EODeQ1n.mp4

• ATRL Moderator

Group B

Ain't Shit - Doja Cat

It's fine

Doja Cat - Ain't ****: and now the roll has come to a halting STOP just like that!

family-feud-shocked.gif

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

Group B

Endlessly - Kali Uchis

I'm saving this to my library!

c5619d_3e60df6527664f768f35ce46944c67c2~

Kali Uchis - Endlessly: okayyy maybe this round ain't that bad after all period period period

• ATRL Moderator

Group B 

Freakshow - Britney Spears

Not the worst Blackout song please

family-feud-shocked.gif

(this still might get points from me kii) 

Britney Spears - Freakshow: you can't go wrong with this, groundbreaking song from an extremely influential album :jonny5:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Group B

Go Gina - SZA

It's fine, but it's more fine than the Doja song at least 

SMgZXRM.gif

ELECTRAlytics - Group B

Atari - kinda one note throughout the entire song

foreigner - well it's not sushi for breakfast but it is still very catchy!

Gonna Bleach My Eyebrows - love this submission, it flows very seamlessly and her voice is very pretty

false self - this is one of my fav songs from the album woah it's gonna be harder to rank this playlist than i expected

ELECTRAlytics - Group B

Stop (Askin' Me 4Shyt) - Victoria's voice is so dreamy and soothing in this song woah... I remember disliking the album overall but this song is rly nice

BOYTOY - there is like a juvenile/immature quality to this song and its lyrics that i do not care for... it's giving radio disney for 19 year old gays who have slight cerebral health deficits due to immense popper consumption

Crush - wow a beautiful song, Erika's softness really brings out a soothing quality to Shygirl's music that you never really see

Go Gina - and i definitely was swaying side to side listening to this song... rly enjoy its vibe

ELECTRAlytics - Group B 

Alright - I'm alarmed by how much I like this song, the fact that there r two songs from the same album in this playlist and I like both shock me... MUNA take notes.

Smoke - not even the whale mating calls that Caroline was making in the song could distract me from how boring it was

Fast Times - she was cute, it seemed to me the song was amping for a climax but it stayed at relatively the same level throughout the whole song

Sober II (Melodrama) - it was ok

Danna Paola - ATARI: I was expecting to drag this honestly, but out of the songs I didn't know already this was the best one, unfortunately this group is very stacked for me but it's fairly cute

BAYLI - foreigner: I saw her open for Magdalena Bay a couple years ago on Halloween! Idk her music is just pretty unconvincing to me, this is fine but nothing about it stands out or is memorable, if this came on I wouldn't turn off the radio but I wouldn't remember it 5 minutes later

Alemeda - Gonna Bleach My Eyebrows: Maybe a year ago I'd stan anything with cute vocals and a slight liquid DnB beat but not now, this is pretty lame sorry and having the most cringeworthy lyrics in a playlist which includes WILLOW is an accomplishment

WILLOW - false self: I was never a fan of hers before but this album absolutely sold me, it reminds me so much of one my favorite artists Esperanza Spalding but with a pop twist. This is such a great sound for WILLOW and I've had this album on repeat! This is one of my favorite songs from the album, the groove in the fast parts is immaculate and her vocal performance is excellent. Basically you ate this and this is maybe the first entry of the season that I feel like is a TRUE Lemur/Kelp pander so you will be highly rewarded!

Victoria Monét - Stop (Askin' Me 4Shyt): Okay this is random as hell but this is actually my favorite Victoria Monet song aklsfjalds. When I saw her live this was a standout with the parts where the music cut out and she would call out specific annoying things aklsdfaskjl and in general it's just so catchy and fun. It's stuck in my head 24/7 even a year later and I LOVE the geeky lyrics. A major banger

Halle Abadi - BOYTOY: asdfkljdajlfks you know it was under 3 minutes not 2 minutes right… um omgggg what is this :bibliahh: well thank you for the safety bestie. You don't have to worry bout it honey **** men woahaohaohoh

Shygirl - Crush (feat. Erika de Casier): It's cute and pretty, not outstanding, tbh I just have nothing to say about it :rip: but it's not in my bottom 5 so it will get something

SZA - Go Gina: I mean anything from this album is at least sort of good but this song is definitely filler. It doesn't really do a lot for me. Fun fact I think I sent this in VL like 3 years ago 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.