🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 10 Summary (pg.417)

thecptz

Ladies First - Cute

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Seffers

• Kelp

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Mean Girl - you can't sit with us 

Looking Back- I was bored ngl 

Alter Ego - I've been playing this nonstop since it's come out

• Like 1

Chanel Slides - Kash Doll slid 

Like That - This feels like a Jennifer Lopez song that she couldn't be a fraud with so she just gave it to some flop K-pop group which made a forgettable song with. 

Neptune - I'm not giving points to this mentally deranged woman. NEXT

• Haha 1

Heartbreaker - FINALLY a song where the people involved aren't incompetent and what they are doing

My Power - this is fine enough to get points. Beyonce is also competent so she knows what she wants in her art 

Twerkulator - I want to fantasize to this song and envision 200 naked men twerking for me. :flame:

HEB AB - I think I like this.

Gucci - this came and went but given the messiness of the first three songs this should still get a point or two from me 

The Go! Team - Apollo Throwdown: Hmmm

Sexyy Red - Hood Rats (with Sukihana): Nice

Megan Thee Stallion - Scary (feat. Rico Nasty: cute bop

Rico Nasty - Money (feat. Flo Milli): Mid

ABRA - BIG BOI (feat. Tommy Genesis): A song I know and like

Doja Cat - Tonight (feat. Eve): Slay a bit

Flyana Boss - You Wish: Hate them

Queen Latifah - Ladies First (feat. Moni Love): Dated bop

Gavlyn - Looking Back (feat. Reverie & Vel The Wonder): Don't use 

Doechii - Alter Ego (with JT): A bop I know and love

Dreezy - Chanel Slides (feat. Kash Doll): Cute

BOUNTY & COCOA - HEB AB: Nice

M.I.A. - Bad Girls (N.A.R.S. Remix) [feat. Missy Elliott & Nas): Okay now we're just making stuff up

Baby Tate - Mean Girl (feat. Queen Kay & Asian Doll): I really like what Baby Tate brought to this but didn't like the Queen Kay verse, also hers sounded like it was recorded with a phone kaldjfsa. Overall though it's fun!!

BABYMONSTER - Like That: I'm sorry but this is a dud to me especially in the context of this being a rap round cuz the rap is not really prominent

• Thanks 1

Azealia Banks - Neptune (feat. Shystie): I forgot how messy some of these Fantasea tracks were aklsdfjkla. It's fun though

Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker (feat. Da Brat & Missy Elliott): Well yeah you secured a classic bop

Beyoncé - MY POWER (with Nija, Busiswa, Yemi Alade, Tierra Whack, Moonchild Sanelly and DJ Lag): I'm sorry but I don't like this at all

Bree Runway - GUCCI (feat. Maliibu Miitch): I liked this more than I was expecting! Really fun

Shygirl - Nike (feat. DETO BLACK): Shygirl's voice is kind of unbearable here, I'm sure this would be fun in the club but me sitting in my room I'm not super engaged

Charli XCX - I Got It (feat. Brooke Candy, CupcakKe and Pabllo Vittar): an absolute no for me

Megan Thee Stallion - Budget (feat. Latto): I love Megan's style she ate this upppp

Doechii - Swamp ******* (with Rico Nasty): Omg this hit a lot harder than I was expecting, the way it built up in intensity until the very end was crazyyyyy, amazing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.