🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 11: 20th Century... What (pg.418)

thecptz

Mis-Teeq - Home Tonight (feat. Joe): People really still out here smuggling men into an all-female round jk :oh:Β this was ok but too monotone for me

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Seffers

• Kelp

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

GFRIEND - Lovebug: This song is ass. Sounds like it's made for pre-schoolers

702 - Will You Be Ok: It's alright but not very eventful.

XG - Puppet Show: XG are mothers and this song is a bop

Say Now - S.I.N.G.L.E.: There is nothing outstanding to this song but I was still kinda boppin

Hinds - Riding Solo:Β What makes lesbians so afraid of autotune?

Little Mix - Notice: LM5 is my fav album from them and has really some great underrated songs. Loved this sexy and mature sound of this songΒ 

The Pussycat Dolls - Flirt: omg a PCD song where a member other than Nicole actually has a solo part. Get those two lines, Carmit.Β :clap3:Β Regardless it's a fun song that will probably get some points from me

The Last Dinner Party - Sinner: hmm not too fond of this

Citizen Queen - So Special: This sounds really good. Lemme save it to my libraryΒ :whistle:

IVE - Ice Queen:Β A bop. Not outstanding but still one of the songs I like the most in this group

BLACKPINK - Pretty Savage: I like BP but I never got why this song is so hyped in their fandom. It's pretty mid imo

Say Now - Not a lot left to say: Better than their first song in this round but a bit too short

MUNA - One That Got Away: Again, this is so much better than the other song in this group. I really liked it

Le Tigre - Deceptacon: Honestly, I didn't need to hear more of this song other than the part that went viral on Tiktok

LE SSERAFIM - No Celestial: Hell yes

MUNA - Anything But Me

This reminds me a lot of another song I know but i can't remember what song. Anything this was way more of my lane comparing it to the other stuff I have heard from them. Anyway hate her vocals, it's just very muffled and kind of weird but the production was very breezy. Very one note tho.

Β 

The Chicks - Sleep at Night

Whew hoedown throw down YASSS. I remember listening to this album when it came out and this song was very captivating to me until the chorus that was such a letdown. It's still very decent overall. Let see if it get pointsΒ 

Β 

Mis-Teeq - Home Tonight (feat. Joe)

Very one note but i was just giving yea. The bridge kind is saved the song of being a snooze fest. Their harmonies are immaculate too!

Β 

GFRIEND - Love Bug

I kind of enjoyed this tbh it has a city pop esque vibe and it kind of captivate my attention. Yea this is surprised me in a good wayΒ 

Β 

702 - Will You Be OK

Very one note tbh. But their harmonies were good too. Let's see what happens.

Β 

XG - PUPPET SHOW

This is giving Ariana if she was Asian and made k pop and I'm living for it. This was fun, playful and very interesting! Like it!Β 

Β 

Say Now - S.I.N.G.L.E

This feels so uninspired tbh sorry but this sounds like a song that anyone could pull off. Bye xΒ 

Β 

Hinds - Riding Solo

The way you took a huge risk sending this girls. The way they might be one of the most controversial acts ever. There are a few songs I enjoy from this Spanish lesbians but not this one that feels just noise and there's no way I could concentrate in the song because everything on here it's happening at the same time.

Β 

Little Mix - Notice

The way they wanted to had their on Side To Side and now I know they wanted their Dangerous Woman. Ariana should sue. The lack of originality on this record was one for the booksΒ 

Β 

The Pussycat Dolls - Flirt

Screaming at this1. They era so extra I can't believe they managed to sell records omgΒ 

Β 

The Last Dinner Party - Sinner

This was interesting tbh. It's very playful and it felt like a total religious experience. Saved!

Β 

Citizen Queen - So Special

This was cool x I liked it, it's very fun and it has a personality attached to it that I can't see on a lot of todays girl groups.Β 

Β 

IVE - Ice Queen

This just came and went tbh didn't care for it that much but it wasn't bad. The chorus was just horrible. This should be a perfect example on how to ruin the monumentum of a songΒ 

Β 

BLACKPINK - Pretty Savage

This belongs to a mall playlist and I totally hated it. Can't believe they are or were the Kpop it group. EwΒ 

Β 

Say Now - Not A Lot Left To Say

This is giving filler and not in a good wayΒ 

Β 

MUNA - One That Got Away

The synths saved the song tbh. Better than their other song but still this girls lack somethingΒ 

Β 

Le Tigre - Deceptacon

I'm so sorry this tasteless ******* are panning you because this song is legendary and it's impact is one for the books. Glad you have me in the group because this song is one of the best ever made and I hope you know that you didn't make any mistake because this song is PERFECT! intense, playful, short, incredible, something you can dance to, something you can put on any movie scene, this punk and ***** riot power on its best. GIRL YOU ATE! Winner!Β 

Β 

LE SSERAFIM - No Celestial

This emo grunge vibe by them surprisingly kikf of work. Yea I like this one. Anyway their vocals kind of let down because for a rock you need something stronger but it's pretty good overall.

MUNA - Anything But Me

This reminds me a lot of another song I know but i can't remember what song. Anything this was way more of my lane comparing it to the other stuff I have heard from them. Anyway hate her vocals, it's just very muffled and kind of weird but the production was very breezy. Very one note tho.

Β 

The Chicks - Sleep at Night

Whew hoedown throw down YASSS. I remember listening to this album when it came out and this song was very captivating to me until the chorus that was such a letdown. It's still very decent overall. Let see if it get pointsΒ 

Β 

Mis-Teeq - Home Tonight (feat. Joe)

Very one note but i was just giving yea. The bridge kind is saved the song of being a snooze fest. Their harmonies are immaculate too!

Β 

GFRIEND - Love Bug

I kind of enjoyed this tbh it has a city pop esque vibe and it kind of captivate my attention. Yea this is surprised me in a good wayΒ 

Β 

702 - Will You Be OK

Very one note tbh. But their harmonies were good too. Let's see what happens.

Β 

XG - PUPPET SHOW

This is giving Ariana if she was Asian and made k pop and I'm living for it. This was fun, playful and very interesting! Like it!Β 

Β 

Say Now - S.I.N.G.L.E

This feels so uninspired tbh sorry but this sounds like a song that anyone could pull off. Bye xΒ 

Β 

Hinds - Riding Solo

The way you took a huge risk sending this girls. The way they might be one of the most controversial acts ever. There are a few songs I enjoy from this Spanish lesbians but not this one that feels just noise and there's no way I could concentrate in the song because everything on here it's happening at the same time.

Β 

Little Mix - Notice

The way they wanted to had their on Side To Side and now I know they wanted their Dangerous Woman. Ariana should sue. The lack of originality on this record was one for the booksΒ 

Β 

The Pussycat Dolls - Flirt

Screaming at this1. They era so extra I can't believe they managed to sell records omgΒ 

Β 

The Last Dinner Party - Sinner

This was interesting tbh. It's very playful and it felt like a total religious experience. Saved!

Β 

Citizen Queen - So Special

This was cool x I liked it, it's very fun and it has a personality attached to it that I can't see on a lot of todays girl groups.Β 

Β 

IVE - Ice Queen

This just came and went tbh didn't care for it that much but it wasn't bad. The chorus was just horrible. This should be a perfect example on how to ruin the monumentum of a songΒ 

Β 

BLACKPINK - Pretty Savage

This belongs to a mall playlist and I totally hated it. Can't believe they are or were the Kpop it group. EwΒ 

Β 

Say Now - Not A Lot Left To Say

This is giving filler and not in a good wayΒ 

Β 

MUNA - One That Got Away

The synths saved the song tbh. Better than their other song but still this girls lack somethingΒ 

Β 

Le Tigre - Deceptacon

I'm so sorry this tasteless ******* are panning you because this song is legendary and it's impact is one for the books. Glad you have me in the group because this song is one of the best ever made and I hope you know that you didn't make any mistake because this song is PERFECT! intense, playful, short, incredible, something you can dance to, something you can put on any movie scene, this punk and ***** riot power on its best. GIRL YOU ATE! Winner!Β 

Β 

LE SSERAFIM - No Celestial

This emo grunge vibe by them surprisingly kikf of work. Yea I like this one. Anyway their vocals kind of let down because for a rock you need something stronger but it's pretty good overall.

FLO - Feature Me: The worst song on the EP but I know it was the only one available. It's pretty good yeah

Destiny's Child - Brown Eyes: Well alright. Not terrible but I don't really have a connection to the cheesy ballads from this era, I wish you sent a more fun song by them

Girls Aloud - Girl Overboard: this type of music is absolutely not for me, it's fairly good for what it is, but this type of soulless electro pop drives me insane

Girls Aloud - Control Of The Knife: I like this more than the last one at least, the vocoder is nice, given how bad this playlist is you will probably get points

Cherry - Saddest Song (Leigh Bros Remix): I guess I'm going to be saying this a lot but I do not like this type of music at all, for what it is it isn't bad, but I don't like what it is

PIXY - Bewitched: I appreciate it doesn't sound like the other stuff so far but I don't even really like this, the instrumental with the clangy bass is really annoying. The single jazz chord at 2:28 was nice so maybe that will be enough to get something

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.