🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 14 Entries (pg.519)

thecptz

Fifth Harmony - Like Mariah (feat. Tyga): Are you ******* kidding me. Awful poorly executed lazy sample, their voices are so annoying, nothing memorable about this song, male feature, I hate this song, I hate you, you don't deserve love in your life, leave ATRL

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Seffers

• gardendreams

• Kelp

Top Posters In This Topic

BLACKSWAN - Cat & Mouse: Definitely one of the best songs so far, finally something not ******* terrible

TLC - Let's Do it Again: This is very sultry and sexy, a moment most pleasing for my eardrums

Millionaires - Take Your Shirt Off: Honestly I just do not feel like listening to this, also this is such a random ass choice for them when I'm assuming none of their songs have charted lol, a massive flop for me I'm sorry (I'm not)

Loossemble - Girls' Night: Another song obviously a step above the rest of the crowd, very detailed and nice production

Mis-Teeq - Better Better: I like the verses, the chorus is a little annoying but it's fine overall

The Aces - I've Loved You For So Long: Normally I don't live for this type of music but this contrasted so well from the rest of these annoying entries so it stood out in a really positive way, very smart entry

OG3NE - Outta My Head: Actually this was pretty cute, they have nice voices, the song is pretty good, hits the marks

FLO - Not My Job: Definitely their better song here, out of their available options I think this was the best choice

Xscape - Softest Place On Earth: Well alright. Not terrible but I don't really have a connection to the cheesy ballads from this era [2] but I do like this more than the DC song

Four of Diamonds - Blind (Todd Edwards Remix): This is kind of annoying me sorry, it definitely feels like a remix in a bad way

Love Bug - This is really cute tbh 

MUNA - Anything But Me: The horse lyric made me laugh, as for the song, it's pretty cute!

The Chicks - Sleep at Night: I only know a few songs from them but this was quite nice, it makes me want to get into them actually

Mis-Teeq - Home Tonight (feat. Joe): It was okay, definitely of its time but i didn't mind it.

GFRIEND - Love Bug: This was okay. Didn't love it, didn't hate it.

702 - Will You Be OK: This was quite nice, this instrumental is so cute.

XG - PUPPET SHOW: Cute little song, I was bopping a bit

Say Now - S.I.N.G.L.E: This was alright. It didn't leave much of an impression

Hinds - Riding Solo: I kinda liked this? More interesting than some of the other entries

Little Mix - Notice: Eh, not for me

The Pussycat Dolls - Flirt: I never knew I needed a pop rock bop from the PCD but I'm here for it!

The Last Dinner Party - Sinner: This was pretty good. I dig it

Citizen Queen - So Special: This is alright, idk what else to say.

IVE - Ice Queen: The verses are pretty cute but that chorus is kind of anticlimatic

BLACKPINK - Pretty Savage: Umm it's a no for me

Say Now - Not A Lot Left To Say: Better than their other song, it was cute.

MUNA - One That Got Away: I enjoyed this one a lot, it's a bop!

Le Tigre - Deceptacon: LEGENDARY SONG. You took a risk with this one and you will be rewarded accordingly!

LE SSERAFIM - No Celestial: This was pretty cute, I think I'm gonna revisit this one often.

Will You Be Okay - It's pretty standard for its genre and time but I like it

SINGLE - This was also good I'm starting to get mad.

Riding Solo - Where tf are the bad songs

Notice - It's giving Tell Me You Love Me filler track 

• Haha 1

Sinner - Streets are saying they're industry plants but I like this 

• Haha 1

So Special - Cute enough 

Ice Queen - I liked it. Unsure where it'll fall since I like most of these songs.

Pretty Savage - I really don't like Blackpink I'm sorry 

Not A Lot To Say - This was a nice vibe 

Flirt - Nicole's voice is really versatile 

One That Got Away - I prefer the other MUNA song

Deceptacon - Oh I forgot shout this song cool!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.