🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Round 9: Send Me Your Location ;) (pg.365)

thecptz

Stay With Me Through The Night - The sonic equivalent of the well meaning white ally in your Intro to African American Studies class (positive).Β 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Haha 1

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Seffers

• Kelp

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

GROUPΒ B

Β 

Kelela - On The RunΒ 

Β 

this eatery

Jessica Mauboy - Flashback - meh 3.0

• Haha 1

Romy - She's On My Mind: there's something about this that bothers me... I think it's the fact it sounds so familiar even tho I've never heard it in my life

Erika de Casier - Home Alone: queen of background music that I would never actually listen to and pay attention! better than the last song tho so there's that going for you already

• Haha 1

KAMILLE - Muscle Memory (feat. Nile Rodgers): now this is a fun little disco bop wait

GROUP B

Β 

Holly Humberstone - Into Your Room

Β 

it doesn't have anything special i think, idk where i'll rank it yet / could've been shorter

Kelela - On the Run - its nice

Jessie Ware - Pearls: ahhh nice choice, one of the only songs worth revisiting on this album :jamming:

Hi Group C!Β 

Holly Humberstone - Into Your Room - this is nice too.Β 

Group C -Β 

Romy - She's On My Mind
Β 

This felt a cute opener for this group. A bit background'ey dance music. Romy doesn't really shine on this track.Β 

• ATRL Moderator

Group A

Angel

No kidding I thought based off of the name of the song/artist I was expecting kpop so this is quite different listening to it I’m boppingΒ 

Group C -

Erika de Casier - Home Alone
Β 

I know Erika is very beloved by certain individuals. I did enjoy her album and this track's instrumental but Auburn's take on this track is how I feel as well.Β 

Free Trial - I love the song title. The actual song is cute. I think it grew on me as it went on. I'll stream again later to see where it lands.Β 
Β 

Streets are saying this song was originally attached to a 2022 album though, and then a deluxe came out in 2023Β :celestial5:. Not sure what that means, but crazy if true.

• ATRL Moderator

Group A

Let’s Make A Mistake Tonight

Tennis has never released us a flop and this is the best song on this album, flashbacks to when I sent Runner the first round of this game I played this game

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Group A

Angel

No kidding I thought based off of the name of the song/artist I was expecting kpop so this is quite different listening to it I'm boppingΒ 

Khalyan always tryna come for kpop omg

• Haha 1

Brynn Cartelli - Convertible in the Rain: didn't care for this

Nosebleeds- MisterWives can sometimes be too…middle school coded for me, so I'm glad there's some edge to this. I really like this.Β 

Group C -Β 

KAMILLE - Muscle Memory (feat. Nile Rodgers)
Β 

Same thoughts as Auburn againΒ 

Alison Goldfrapp - In Electric Blue: very dreamy, I like it a bit, might be somewhere in the middle I predict

Group C -Β 

Jessie Ware - Pearls
Β 

Same thoughts as Auburn againΒ 

But Not Kiss - This is cool. Β I can see myself driving to this…or well, passenger princessing to this. Β 

• ATRL Moderator

Group A

Stay With Me Through The Night

The album artwork is gorgeous, I’ve tried listening several times in the past just due to how cvnty she looks and have never really connected. It’s hitting better today though!

St. Vincent - Hell Is Near: this is nice, I like the outro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.