🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale (pg.685)

thecptz

corinne bailey rae - closer

this is soooo cool omg, really like this, her music is underratedΒ 

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Seffers said:

omg new autoplay song

Β 

autoplay:

supernova - aespa

Β 

BEST SONG EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Β 

8f74bb5eb3f06f286166faeebad1d8b65e920f55

MEGA SPILL

hemlocke springs - sever the blight

mega boppp I really liked this last year, I think its one of her best singles. its very dramatic and campy too

I had about 15 songs I wanted to give points to so unfortunately had to make some cuts. this was fun!! good luck to the comebackeesΒ 

24 minutes ago, Seffers said:

Maggie Rogers - Alaska

Β 

this was so boring

Another song that the corporates at the company I work for love to have in the grocery store rotations :dies:Β - I've heard Light On and Love You For a Long Time so many times against my own free will because of it.

Alemeda - First Love SongΒ  ~ this is cuteΒ 

Β 

Mitski - Bug Like an AngelΒ  - this is very boring.Β  not my thing at allΒ :sorry:Β  had to skip

Kylie Minogue - Things We Do For Love - yess Kylie :heart:Β this album was cute but it was no X.Β  wasn't big on this track though

Dua Lipa - Happy For You ~ This is my 2nd favourite Dua song of all time.Β  so you have my points.Β  Β but also mad I slept in or else I woulda sent thisΒ :clack:

Billie Eilish - CHIHIRO ~ okay I haven't listen to this album yet.Β  Still can't get into her music but this isn't awful.Β  Β (id enjoy it more if I had headphones)Β 

Carla Wehbe - You Make Me SickΒ  Β ~Β  WAITTTTΒ  Β CARLA AS IN.Β Β 

Β 

OMG :duca:Β  POINTS for them being mates with my fave.Β Β 

Ashley Tisdale - Erase and Rewind ~ The way I was going to send something off this album too. Great minds think a like :duca:

Dua Lipa - These WallsΒ  ~ Happy for you wins this round. this song is cute too I guess but I'll probably forget about once this era is overΒ :fan:

LSDXOXO - J'adore ~ I mean .. points for it not being the same female singer .. but why does this sound like an Icona Pop song.

Β 

Ravyn Lenae - Love Me Not ~ I don't mind this :jamming:

Β 

The Cars - Candy-OΒ  ~ WAIT!! omg this is a classic :eek:Β  Β LOVE IT!Β 

Β 

Β I love how the cb girlies actually send rock songsΒ :ahh: but the others send like britney friggen spears.Β 

Β 

• Haha 3

Ditonellapiaga - Mary ~ meh , after the cars this was a downgrade:gaycat6:

Β 

Adrianne Lenker - Ruined ~ oh that sounded like nails on a chalkboardΒ :skull:

Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER ~ not going to lie, I didn't even know it was Billie till I looked over at the name.Β  her voice actually sounds good here.Β 

Caroline Polachek - Spring Is Coming With A Strawberry In The MouthΒ  ~ I swore I thought she was banned, why does it feel her song have been on every round.Β  anyways this is kinda cute but I wouldn't want to listen to it againΒ :oh:

Nelly Furtado - Love Bites (feat. Tove Lo & SG Lewis) - WAIT Nelly's new songΒ :WAP:Β  I haven't like much of her newer stuff but this was a banger.Β 

Kesha - Backstabber ~ Always Loved this songΒ :WAP:Β  Β I always drove your broke your ass around. = my life

Lady Gaga - Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK)Β  ~ I loved this song when it first came out, but now hearing it reminds me of covid lockdown from when I blasted this songΒ :toofunny3:

Iveta Mukuchyan - Depi nor IrakanutyunΒ  ~ sounds like a peking duk remix

Mabel - Begging ~ I miss old mabelΒ :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.